• Reply 41 of 44
    antkm1antkm1 Posts: 1,441member
    guess what? It's legit...go to engadget's live feed

Disappointed.
  • Reply 42 of 44
    macnycmacnyc Posts: 342member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Singh2s View Post

I am at the airport flying from Chicago to Detroit and just saw a iPad 2 prototype .. Being used by a couple who owns and trades apple stock (I know coz we talked puts and calls and I know what I am trading next...) for all the fellow apple geeks ... The feeling of being able to see a apple gadget prior to it's world launch is ecstatic !!!*

The iPad two is the same size as before feels and looks about the same size and has a front camera only ( no rare camera, no USB inlet ... No SD card slot ) ...*

Can't tell if the processor is faster but I can tell you that I am getting it !!!*

LOL. Total BS. You're wrong on the new iPad specs...
  • Reply 43 of 44
    czech44czech44 Posts: 11member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Singh2s View Post

I am at the airport flying from Chicago to Detroit and just saw a iPad 2 prototype .. Being used by a couple who owns and trades apple stock (I know coz we talked puts and calls and I know what I am trading next...) for all the fellow apple geeks ... The feeling of being able to see a apple gadget prior to it's world launch is ecstatic !!!*

The iPad two is the same size as before feels and looks about the same size and has a front camera only ( no rare camera, no USB inlet ... No SD card slot ) ...*

Can't tell if the processor is faster but I can tell you that I am getting it !!!*

wow can you lie any more? FAIL!!