Best albums for sex

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 70
    roborobo Posts: 469member
    [quote]Originally posted by Belle:

<strong>

Alternatively, how about Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight Of The Bumblebee"? </strong><hr></blockquote>

I think that's strictly for sex with a vibrator

Or sex while on speed while you're about to miss your bus.

ps. I had a girlfriend who had this thing for Goldberg Variations or Art of the Fugue (Juilliard string quartet, IIRC). I kinda liked it, but i'm pretty much ambivalent about music for this purpose

Velvet Underground '<a href="http://robo.cx/~robo/Music/Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs.mp3&quot; target="_blank">Venus in Furs</a>' is an interesting turn-on song, though it would be a bit odd to have it playing during the actual mating process.

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: robo ]</p>
  • Reply 62 of 70
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    [quote]Originally posted by Splinemodel:

<strong>?I think I'd rather hear coils squealing: much more romatic .</strong><hr></blockquote>

Try playing the film Delicatessen in the background, and try to keep up.
  • Reply 63 of 70
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Am i the only one who likes Astor Piazzolla ..?

Just put the repeat and casual so that the music won't finish..
  • Reply 64 of 70
    roborobo Posts: 469member
    I like Piazzolla, occasionally. I like tango but get tired of listening to it kinda fast, for some reason.

-robo
  • Reply 65 of 70
    "Best Albums for Sex", is it?

'Sex' by <a href="http://www.thenecks.com"; target="_blank">The Necks</a> does exactly what it says on the tin.

There's a double bass player, a drummer and a pianist and it... sort of repeats and subtly mutates in a very beautiful fashion for almost an hour. I've never really heard anything else like it.

It's good for when you're not having sex, too.
  • Reply 66 of 70
    Music doesn't let me concentrate.
  • Reply 67 of 70
    Various U2 remixes.