Why does everyone hate Voyager???

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    Patrick Stewart said he would not return. Who knows though.
  • Reply 42 of 49
    no more movies. without the TNG cast, no movie would ever be worth a damn. i would puke at a voyager movie, and the cast of Enterprise seems very week, but it is still early to tell. and DS9 pretty much ended itself at the end of the series not giving much room for a movie.

but...you never know...

there have been many many crappy movies made, so i suppose a post-TNG cast could make a go at the big screen...
  • Reply 43 of 49
    I never really found Voyger entertaining. It used to be on TV late at night and I would try to get into but just found it booring...
  • Reply 44 of 49
    [quote]Originally posted by _ alliance _:

<strong>no more movies. without the TNG cast, no movie would ever be worth a damn... </strong><hr></blockquote>

I did hear that a DS9 movie was a planned a while ago, but I never saw the series finale, so I don't know how it would work out.

It may be possible that with Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner we may have a situation like what happened between ST II and ST III, where Leonard Nimoy left, but eventually came back (at the insistence of the fans?).

But I doubt it.
  • Reply 45 of 49
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    [quote]Originally posted by ShawnPatrickJoyce:

<strong>Patrick Stewart said he would not return. Who knows though.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think it's a good thing. Why would he want his name soiled for a 4rd time by doing another bad Star Trek: Action Figure Man movie?

Barto
  • Reply 46 of 49
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    [quote]Originally posted by Outsider:

<strong>

TOS had an original orchestral intro. As did TNG. Even Voyager and DS9. Enterprise intro is just... an odd choice. maybe not so much if they named it Enterprises Creek or something.

I think the #1 reason why Voyager is so hated: You can't reduce the name to an acronymn like TOS, TNG, or DS9.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes you can...VGer...like VGer from star trek the movie!
  • Reply 47 of 49
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    [quote]Originally posted by BR:

<strong>

Yes you can...VGer...like VGer from star trek the movie!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ehh, doesn't cut it. The effort it takes to say Vger, might as well say the whole thing.

I thought of one! WSTE. Worst Star Trek Ever.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    [quote]Originally posted by Matsu:

<strong>Every guy I know (including myself) has too bribe his woman to a Star-Trek film with promises that he'll watch something exceedingly fluffy like "Maid in Manhattan" and stay awake durin he film, and not provide a running critique of al the inadequacies (OK, mebbe just me on the last bit)</strong><hr></blockquote>

This is true.

I once had a babe for a roommate. She refused to watch any sci-fi. What I hated was I used to look forward to coming home from work, sitting on the couch and watching Star Trek. What I kept forgetting was this was the same time slot as Melrose Place. By the time I got home, she was already parked on the sofa waiting for it to start.

The problem was, it was her couch, her tv, coffee table, etc.
  • Reply 49 of 49
    I loved Voyager..

But then again, I saw TNG as 8 year old, and havent seen anything else...