Apple shipping first Thunderbolt Displays to stores, resellers

1235»

Comments

  • Reply 81 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    Ok, you are thanking him, now I know why you are running away from your weak argument.



    Note: I'm not responding to you, I'm asking the forum in general.



    Is this clown serious? Does he genuinely think he has "won" or is he always this pathetic?
  • Reply 82 of 91
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    Note: I'm not responding to you, I'm asking the forum in general.



    Is this clown serious? Does he genuinely think he has "won" or is he always this pathetic?



    Actually you are responding to me, if you weren't you would have created a new message.



    Since you are the one that is now performing the name calling, I don't think I have won, I know I have.



    You made a mistake, you were corrected, get over it.
  • Reply 83 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    Which is? every single Mac but the Mac Pro. Like I said.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post


    You have to understand that jfanning has a learning disability. When you say every Mac clearly implying every new Mac, save for the Mac Pro which you mentioned, he doesn't understand that you don't mean every Mac going back to 1984.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    You are an idiot, you can clearly shown this over and over again.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    Since you are the one that is now performing the name calling, I don't think I have won, I know I have.



    jfanning, please?
  • Reply 84 of 91
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


    jfanning, please?



    What? You quote out of context to claim what point? The quote was in response to someone insulting me, which for some reason you choose to ignore, you are welcome to explain your reasons.
  • Reply 85 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    Actually you are responding to me, if you weren't you would have created a new message.



    http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...9&postcount=64



    Better respond to this, then. I seem to have created a "new message" that obviously has to do with you, even though it implicitly states that I'm not responding to you.



    Since you can't seem to grasp explicit statements, we'll work with explicit ones first.



    Quote:

    You made a mistake, you were corrected, get over it.



    I made no mistake. You're failing abjectly to appear in any way intelligent. Please stop this… I was going to call it an argument, but you never had a legitimate position, so I can't…



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    you are welcome to explain your reasons.



    I'll explain them for him.



    1. I wasn't insulting you.

    2. I wasn't wrong.

    3. He acknowledges that.

    4. You have no argument, nor have had any legitimacy to your posts since you clarified that you weren't foreign to the English language. It's done.
  • Reply 86 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    What? You quote out of context to claim what point? The quote was in response to someone insulting me, which for some reason you choose to ignore, you are welcome to explain your reasons.



    Someone explains that it is better to ignore you rather than trying to explain something and "go to painstaking lengths to cover every foolish and pointless angle". To which you reply with name calling (and afterwards say that someone else started name calling. Huh?) and write something like 'get help for your condition' which I think is a terrible thing to say.



    And when I respond to you with my opinion you simply state that I should be directing my response to the other poster. This doesn't make sense.
  • Reply 87 of 91
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


    Someone explains that it is better to ignore you rather than trying to explain something and "go to painstaking lengths to cover every foolish and pointless angle". To which you reply with name calling (and afterwards say that someone else started name calling. Huh?) and write something like 'get help for your condition' which I think is a terrible thing to say.



    Read the thread in order, I was responding to others insults, something they constantly do under a false name, and something that is totally ignored by the moderators. If you not will willing to re-read the thread and see that, I can't help you I'm afraid.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


    And when I respond to you with my opinion you simply state that I should be directing my response to the other poster. This doesn't make sense.



    I'll try and help you, I didn't start it.
  • Reply 88 of 91
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...9&postcount=64



    Better respond to this, then. I seem to have created a "new message" that obviously has to do with you, even though it implicitly states that I'm not responding to you.



    Since you can't seem to grasp explicit statements, we'll work with explicit ones first.



    What? You are really struggling now, losing the plot even, the two comments have nothing to do with each other



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    I made no mistake. You're failing abjectly to appear in any way intelligent. Please stop this? I was going to call it an argument, but you never had a legitimate position, so I can't?



    I have, I still have, you are the one currently that is just going on a wild goose chase to confuse the matter.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    I'll explain them for him.



    1. I wasn't insulting you.

    2. I wasn't wrong.

    3. He acknowledges that.

    4. You have no argument, nor have had any legitimacy to your posts since you clarified that you weren't foreign to the English language. It's done.



    I have a very valid argument, you claimed every mac had a thunderbolt port, this is false, Apple still sells machines without them (not including the MacPro you mentioned). See I still remember which this discussion was about, perhaps you need to refresh yourself.



    Also, I have never clarified my native language, like you claimed I have, nor do I intend to. Also, can you rewrite that sentence in a more Enligh friendly manner?
  • Reply 89 of 91
    Wow, that was a massive thread. I am exhausted from the read. Wish I had been with it since the start. I don't know what so say now and I can not add value. Thunderbolt is good stuff ;-)
  • Reply 90 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


    What? You are really struggling now, losing the plot even, the two comments have nothing to do with each other



    Wow. You got me. Commendable trolling.



    NO ONE is that stupid. I shouldn't have to use? okay, just forget it.



  • Reply 91 of 91
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post


    Wow. You got me. Commendable trolling.



    NO ONE is that stupid. I shouldn't have to use… okay, just forget it.



    So, you don't want to back up your statement, just want to start some insults and walk away, if that is the way you want to lose a discussion a discussion, fine by me...
Sign In or Register to comment.