Google launches Google Wallet service weeks ahead of iPhone 5 refresh

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

You completely avoided an answer to the question I asked. Do you have an association with Facebook?

Clearly, from my response, which you avoided quoting, I don't. Which isn't the same at all as "completely aboiding", is it? Habitual misrepresentation?

However, I'll happily confirm that I don't have any "association" with any of the companies I commented on, other than being an Apple customer.

Bad day at the office for you yesterday, wasn't it?

But, we don't want to stray to far from the topic at hand, which is that Google in fact is evil, a bunch of law breaking technology thugs who will steal anything that isn't nailed down and no one should trust them with anything, especially personal information or money.
  • Reply 62 of 62
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Clearly, from my response, which you avoided quoting, I don't. Which isn't the same at all as "completely aboiding", is it? Habitual misrepresentation?

However, I'll happily confirm that I don't have any "association" with any of the companies I commented on, other than being an Apple customer.

Fair enough. You could have said yes or no to begin with, but I believe you.

On to better things.