Steve Jobs gave pre-release iPad 2 to President Obama

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Sorry to all Elvis fans, but I'd take the iPad 2 any day

EDIT: Ooops, sorry for the double post. Just assumed someone would post in between...
  • Reply 82 of 84
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Excellent response to the madness on this thread.

Just seemed appropriate.
  • Reply 83 of 84
    razorpitrazorpit Posts: 1,796member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snova View Post

Wait running Apple is like running a democracy? Are you sure?

Thus the phrase engineering via committee mean anything to you?

Although Obama wishes he ran a democracy, he doesn't. The United States is a representative republic. Ever see protests where people yell "This is what democracy looks like!"? Well, they're correct. That is what a democracy looks like, chaos were every believes they should have and be able to do whatever they want.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChristophB View Post

Pure capitalism = bad. Free market = better.

It's been said a few times already. Pure capitalism is free market.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacQuest View Post

LOL! Typical, low info Obama hater [psst... the election is in late 2012 and Obama gets SWORN BACK IN in 2013. [watch dumb FUX "News" much? Pretty graphics, NO intelligence = "We Distort. You Confide." Yeah, I thought so].

The a$$-kicking that McCain [probably would be dead by now from the pressure of having to try and think - and not just brain dead as he has been for the past 5 years]/Palin [would've been the one to kill McCain being the bloodsucker that she is as well as probably nearly killed most of the "REAL" American majority population who are NOT Rebublican] got in '08 will be small potatoes compared to the rout that Obama '12 is going to give whatever nut d'jour the domestic vast minority tearrorist's pick this time around!

RonARand Paul?... pfff!!!

Got my popcorn in hand and ready to watch the circular firing squad that is the post '08 Repugnant Partea all get ready to do their best to shoot themselves in their own footsies... and onesies, being the babies that they are.

Wow, Saul would be proud. When you have no argument insult, insult, insult.
  • Reply 84 of 84
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacVicta View Post

I wish Jobs activated it first and penned a secret letter via Notes on how to be a leader. Obummer could've used the advice.

Obummer?

Attacks/comments of this sort would be best left in Political Outsider.

Which is why I left there a long, long time ago.