Samsung attempting to block sales of Apple's iPhone 4S in France, Italy

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

I tried, but that post was so much more laden with his emotional diatribes than even his "normal" writing that I filed it under "TL/DR" and went to groklaw instead.

Obviously Groklaw had nothing worth contributing to the discussion, otherwise you could grace us by sharing the opinions you found there.
  • Reply 62 of 67
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hjb View Post

Right! Look at the Iphone 4S specs they are just like Samsung's. What a copycat Apple.

The 4S is just a small iPad 2.
  • Reply 63 of 67
    eluardeluard Posts: 319member
    I've truly come to hate Samsung and their idea that it is OK to steal IP, look and functionality. IP laws may be a mess and in need of improvement, but nothing should allow this shameless YOU-INVENT-IT-WE-STEAL-IT mentality. Apple needs to fight this fight until there is only one left standing. I only hope that there is the will to do that now that SJ is gone.

DON"T BACK DOWN.
  • Reply 64 of 67
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    F**k you Samsung go learn a thing or two from Steve Jobs. Go watch his 2005 Stanford speech and come back when you've grown some balls and a brain. Get stuffed ya wankers!!! I didn't buy a Samsung screen recently even though I have been filling my house with it the past few years. I'll be avoiding you as much as possible. Even LG is preferable at this stage.
  • Reply 65 of 67
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,398member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

F**k you Samsung go learn a thing or two from Steve Jobs. Go watch his 2005 Stanford speech and come back when you've grown some balls and a brain. Get stuffed ya wankers!!! I didn't buy a Samsung screen recently even though I have been filling my house with it the past few years. I'll be avoiding you as much as possible. Even LG is preferable at this stage.

Wow, what did they do to your mother to make you so mad?

Don't worry though, I just got a new samsung monitor and printer and plugged for my Macs to make people like you happy...
  • Reply 66 of 67
    Apple should exercise some caution with these patent wars. Everyone should because nothing good can come from it long term.

If anything it motivates people to want to retaliate and sue you and pursue an injunction.
  • Reply 67 of 67
    Each company which has come out with its own phone, ipad after iphone of Apple is a Copy Cat. Samsung is the biggest Copy Cat of all. They do not have any moral right to sue Apple which is a great innovator in the first place. This attempt by Samsung is only to bolster its sagging sales. Samsung should be taught a lesson of a Life time!!!!