Verizon iPhone 4S gets delivered early in US

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by einsteinbqat View Post

Mine is arriving on Monday

Daaaamn, my shipping email from Apple says the 19th, Wednesday! Oh well, I'd rather miss it by a lot than a little.
  • Reply 62 of 66
    Went to a local Verizon store last Friday to pre-order two iPhone 4Ses, got the order confirmation and was told they would be delivered tomorrow (10/14). After not getting any kind of shipping confirmation, I spent an hour on hold with Verizon this morning only to be told that the pre-orders were sold out and they had pushed back my delivery date two weeks to Friday 10/28 without any kind of notification. Seriously pissed about this.
  • Reply 63 of 66
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I've got a tracking number here in Northern California. My phone shows as having left San Diego early this morning and being on route. My guess is that it will show as having arrived in a nearby sorting station sometime this afternoon/evening, and will be put on a truck tomorrow morning (my delivery is scheduled for Friday).

EDIT: I just rechecked, and it shows as having arrived in Louisville, KY (!). I always forget about UPS' freaky centralized distribution system, where something coming from a few miles away makes a trip across country.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I've got a tracking number here in Northern California. My phone shows as having left San Diego early this morning and being on route. My guess is that it will show as having arrived in a nearby sorting station sometime this afternoon/evening, and will be put on a truck tomorrow morning (my delivery is scheduled for Friday).

EDIT: I just rechecked, and it shows as having arrived in Louisville, KY (!). I always forget about UPS' freaky centralized distribution system, where something coming from a few miles away makes a trip across country.

That's funny.. I'm in Idaho, and my phone went from Dallas to Louisville (to), and presumably will go to Boise - maybe through SLC.. Yours will at least get a more direct route to you. I wonder why mind wouldn't have come from San Diego too. Different carriers?
  • Reply 65 of 66
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ezeflierid View Post

That's funny.. I'm in Idaho, and my phone went from Dallas to Louisville (to), and presumably will go to Boise - maybe through SLC.. Yours will at least get a more direct route to you. I wonder why mind wouldn't have come from San Diego too. Different carriers?

I ordered mine through Verizon (since the Apple Store didn't come online till a while after midnight PST). It's still sitting in Louisville, which makes me nervous. I mean, I realize UPS runs planes all night long and it's something like a 5 hour flight, so there's still plenty of time to get it here for delivery tomorrow, but even so I'd sleep easier if I knew it was winging its way toward me.
  • Reply 66 of 66
    On Vehicle for Delivery Today !!