Twitter sees 40% of photos from Apple devices as iOS 5 Photos now 7th largest client

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member
    deleted
  • Reply 22 of 26
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member
    deleted
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jensonb View Post

...Um, you can call me what you like, but I have an Android device and the OS has tonnes of jank. Get over it.

yea but you can't do anything without a forceclose? please.

what Android device do you have? a moto dext?
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Which Android phone do you use, and why did you choose it over an iPhone?

I have an iPhone. I've got an iPhone 4, as my signature notes. My Android device is a tablet (Archos 101 Internet Tablet), which was a gift. It's a cheaper device than an iPad but it's adequate for my needs. Nevertheless, I wouldn't recommend a similar device to my less tech-savvy friends because of the aforementioned OS jank. Heck, my father (A broadcast engineer) has a phone running Android (It's an HTC...Something HD?) and he's forever complaining to me about things going wrong.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    People besides Don Lemmon at CNN and Ashton Kutcher actually use Twitter?

Google and Apple are both fools for spurning Facebook. Microsoft continues to work closer and closer with them. \
  • Reply 26 of 26
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    I feel your pain Jensonb, about the crapware on Android. I wish Google had the ability to stand up to the carriers like Apple. It's probably the single worst thing about Android--carriers have loaded it with sh!tware you can not get rid of unless you "root" (jailbreak) the phone. The funny thing is they load it with the dumbest stuff NO ONE will ever use. How many people use City ID, like 4 people in the whole country? ALL carriers suck.