Microsoft shuffles Windows Phone management to build momentum

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bullhead View Post

How much more shareholders money is Microsoft going to piss away on the complete failure known as Windows Phone? The interface is unusable. Who in their right mind things text scrolling off the right side of the screen all over the place makes sense? We are talking Design 101 here.

"text scrolling off the right side of the screen all over the place" = some of the decorative headlines on some of the screens are not entirely visible? That constitutes "unusable interface" for you? If that is the case, I have no idea how you get on the Web unless it's on a Fisher-Price computer.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gon View Post

"text scrolling off the right side of the screen all over the place" = some of the decorative headlines on some of the screens are not entirely visible? That constitutes "unusable interface" for you? If that is the case, I have no idea how you get on the Web unless it's on a Fisher-Price computer.

I finally made it to your comment!!!!

The text was just cut-off at the bottom of the forum screen and I found this concept so foreign and unusual that it took to days for me to work out that it was a visual indicator to scroll down!

No wonder Windows Phone is so hard to use with such a difficult UI concept used throughout!