Steve Jobs loses to 'The Protester' as Time's 2011 Person of the Year

14567810»

Comments

• Reply 181 of 186
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tsa View Post

Amazing. One comment here is even more stupider than the other. Oh no, Steve didn't become Man of the Year! Times is stuuuupid! I'm pretty much fed up with this website and the people that visit it. The Kindle article was a new low but this really is the limit. Goodbye.

?? "Bye," then.
  • Reply 182 of 186
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

And that's why so many on the left are completely ignorant. They get their news from a politically biased comedy show.

As opposed to fox news, who outright lie to people.
  • Reply 183 of 186
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

?? "Bye," then.

TS- I wouldn't just dismiss it- when a thread is allowed to be de-railed so heavily by one douchebag, people are going to be turned off of the site. Enough is enough eventually- particularly when people want to have logical and rational discussions and read what others thoughts are. Again- logical and rational.
  • Reply 184 of 186
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

TS- I wouldn't just dismiss it- when a thread is allowed to be de-railed so heavily by one douchebag, people are going to be turned off of the site. Enough is enough eventually- particularly when people want to have logical and rational discussions and read what others thoughts are. Again- logical and rational.

^

!

!

!

!

!

Hopefully the mods will be giving this poster another infraction for yet another post in violation of the forum rules here. I believe that calling a poster on this forum a douchebag would be against those rules, as I've read them. I try to follow the rules closely.

Is this stalker allowed to continue stalking here? Every one of their posts in this thread and in other threads is only about me and completely off topic.
  • Reply 185 of 186
    This is silly. Time, how you have become so irrelevant. Let me guess, the cover is someone in a Guy Fawke's mask? I'm not even going to bother Googling it.

Time trying to be "alternative" and support "the protestor". Blatant greenwashing, or whatever you want to call it.
  • Reply 186 of 186
    SJ was a great mind and deserves the recognition he gets. But the act of standing for what one believes in and acting for change on today's world is much more important.

I used to get excited on what new processors and designs are coming from Apple. Today I get excited to see more people making their voice heard and working towards keeping our liberty.