Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    conradjoeconradjoe Posts: 1,887member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by libertyforall View Post

From Apple:

Apple TV Software Update 4.4.4

Feature\tSummary

Stability and performance\tApple TV software version 4.4.4 includes general performance and stability improvements, including a fix for an issue that displayed an error when playing some video content.

Was that too hard for AI to find?
  • Reply 22 of 28
    The update reordered the Netflix menu a bit, maybe I'm imagining things.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    Think this update is to do with iTunes Match as there now is an option to turn that on from ATV in addition to new headers for TV Shows and Music
  • Reply 24 of 28
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ktappe View Post

The iOS 5.0.1 tweak is probably just a fix for the pending untethered jailbreak.

It's a fix for this: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4148
  • Reply 25 of 28
    I wish we'd get an update to allow for Collapsable Seasons, having every season of a tv show display as a line item, just makes scrolling thru all my stuff a total chore.
  • Reply 26 of 28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve103 View Post

The update reordered the Netflix menu a bit, maybe I'm imagining things.

I assume that was Netflix itself. And a stupid change at that - there are no kids in our household, but now going forward we have to tab down an extra step just 'cause some dumb programmer at Netflix thought it'd be great to have a "just for kids" section? How dumb.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    Remote app got broke for AppleTV with iOS 5.0.1, now that has been restored with this new update. I re-installed the app today and verified this

Since the app's latest release date in AppStore store is still October, I assume its the Appletv update that did the magic
  • Reply 28 of 28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rBels View Post

Remote app got broke for AppleTV with iOS 5.0.1, now that has been restored with this new update. I re-installed the app today and verified this

Since the app's latest release date in AppStore store is still October, I assume its the Appletv update that did the magic

remote app works fine here on iPhone 4 and iPod touch after updates...so only verified on your own device