Apple pulls all 3G iOS devices but iPhone 4S from German online store

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 104
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by majjo View Post

The question is over the terms of the licensing agreement.

We'll just have to see how this plays out then, won't we? Do we know the terms of Motorola's other agreements or Apple's proposed licensing for comparison?
  • Reply 102 of 104
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Thanks for not bothering to read my explanation. Thanks for the completely laughable accusation

Funny how you automatically knew I was talking about you! I assume you aren't the only mod in this forum so I could have been talking about any of the others. I guess you know yourself all too well...

I read your posts but your issue is that you're so blinded with your love for Apple that you cannot have a balanced view. I like Apple myself, in fact own several devices, but I can also see where they are wrong.
  • Reply 103 of 104
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fredaroony View Post

Funny how you automatically knew I was talking about you!

You specifically replied to a comment directed at me. I see nothing funny about it at all.

Quote:

I read your posts but your issue is that you're so blinded with your love for Apple that you cannot have a balanced view.

You have not "read my posts" if that's what you think. Perhaps in this thread, but certainly not overall.

Quote:

...I can also see where they are wrong.

What, in violating a standing patent? Yes, I see that, too. Mentioned it earlier, if I recall (though that's not saying much). While that was the issue behind the original injunction, whether that case should have ever existed is still up for debate.
  • Reply 104 of 104
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    In TS's defense- he used to be much much worse. I couldn't stand the guy. But he's gotten a ton better (particularly since becoming a mod)- and I actually enjoy reading his commentary now. Sure, a little smug slips out here and there, but on this forum (and compared to several other members)- thats nothing.