124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,214member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

"10 Reasons Why" by \tDon Reisinger ?

You're joking right?

Hey, it's Microsoft. What's not to take seriously?
  • Reply 62 of 64
    lantznlantzn Posts: 240member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by screamingfist View Post

you expect a business to shell out money to train someone to do the same job they were already doing on an OS that they already know how to use?

Ah...there it is, I was waiting for your underlying motive to be drawn out. It's not your job to tell a business or it's staff what works best for you. It's your job to take care of the staff you are paid to take care of. If you feel that's unreasonable, there are plenty of people waiting for your job to fill that need. If that job requires you to learn more to get the job done, then do it an quit your whining.
  • Reply 63 of 64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by piot View Post

"10 Reasons Why" by \tDon Reisinger ?

You're joking right?

That ought to be one of the most pointless article I read recently.

"Win 8 will come to tablets, so iPad should be worried. MS will open an App Store, so Apple should be worried. Win 8 may come on large phones, so iPhone should be worried. MS will use ARM processors, so Apple should be worried".

That isn't even FUD. It is just the most pointless thing I have read recently. And I have read a lot of troll comments here!
  • Reply 64 of 64
    haggarhaggar Posts: 1,568member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lantzn View Post

Ah...there it is, I was waiting for your underlying motive to be drawn out. It's not your job to tell a business or it's staff what works best for you. It's your job to take care of the staff you are paid to take care of. If you feel that's unreasonable, there are plenty of people waiting for your job to fill that need. If that job requires you to learn more to get the job done, then do it an quit your whining.

So every person in a company should be free to bring in whatever he wants and IT is expected to provide full support? And people should be allowed to install whatever they want, download whatever they want, and do whatever they want on company computers and to treat them as their own personal computers? Is this what Apple does in their own corporate offices? If you are not willing to work within a company's IT policies, then why don't you go find another job yourself?