Samsung Galaxy S III uses identical Sony-made camera seen in iPhone 4S

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    fredaroonyfredaroony Posts: 619member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zozman View Post

Ive had a play with the s3, i gotta say, it doesn't look or feel like any iPhone, it actually looks more like the HTC One X.

the screen is pretty nice & bright, seemed pretty clear, colour accuracy, not so much, it does the samsung thing of over saturating everything, making things look more cartoony, but to the effect of making pictures look very different to the iPhone 4s, which has very accurate colour (almost dull sometimes, wish the world was more colourful :P ).

basically at least looking on both screens the pictures turned out very different, i didn't put them both on a computer to compare.

id be interested in seeing what the comparisons say.

So did I about an hour ago and while it looks nice enough I still don't think much of Touchwiz. Much prefer Android with HTC Sense.

You would have to be a total idiot to think it looks like an iPhone.

• Reply 42 of 45
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    anonymouse wrote: »
    No one, with a shred of intelligence or the slightest grip on reality, can honestly deny that Samsung is brazenly copying Apple. To do so is as absurd as denying that the earth is round or that it revolves around the sun. Some may be shills, but the rest of the deniers seem to have their egos so wrapped up in hating Apple and loving Android that they've lost their last scrap of integrity. Sad, really.

The earth isn't round, there are no perfect circular planets or moons. Gravitational pull is not consistant and equal everywhere on a planet or moon. Earth isn't a round ball, more a squished, spherical shape, bulging at the equator.

slurpy wrote: »
    Wait, I thought all the trolls were bashing Apple because of the 'pathetic' update that was the 4S? Now it's impressive that Samsung's highest end, just released, teased-to-hell-and-back flagship phone uses the exact same camera released 8 months ago in the 4S? Ok then. Go Samsung!

Read the article (again); it's a newer version of the same camera, not an exact copy.

• Reply 43 of 45
    marcusj0015marcusj0015 Posts: 200member

There's a difference between turning a blind eye, and not getting any media coverage of something happening in another country.

• Reply 44 of 45
    anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 6,860member

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

The earth isn't round, there are no perfect circular planets or moons. Gravitational pull is not consistant and equal everywhere on a planet or moon. Earth isn't a round ball, more a squished, spherical shape, bulging at the equator.

Excellent parody.

• Reply 45 of 45
    geekdadgeekdad Posts: 1,131member

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

No one, with a shred of intelligence or the slightest grip on reality, can honestly deny that Samsung is brazenly copying Apple. To do so is as absurd as denying that the earth is round or that it revolves around the sun. Some may be shills, but the rest of the deniers seem to have their egos so wrapped up in hating Apple and loving Android that they've lost their last scrap of integrity. Sad, really.

I agree with you. But so is the rest of the market. Apple is clearly the trend setter in the mobile phone space! Every time Apple includes a technology feature in one of its products the rest of the vendors try to have a similar competing feature. No one can deny this!