Google to introduce low-priced Android tablet in 'coming weeks'

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 88
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerrySwitched26 View Post

Microsoft Surface Pro.  I thought that much was obvious.

Are we redefining the 11" MacBook Air to be a Pro Tablet too now?  Because that is the approximate size, weight and processor of the Surface Pro.  Pricing, battery life and software will be critical, but the Surface Pro is not a tablet, it is an ultrabook in the PC space, or MBA in the Apple space.  Calling a tablet with an x86 processor and netbook/ultrabook dimensions is just a really big marketing ploy.

• Reply 82 of 88
    fredaroonyfredaroony Posts: 619member

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightlie View Post

It's flat and black, other than that: the bezel is about a foot wide, it's got that distracting logo at the bottom, and for all we know it's six inches deep.

So no, it doesn't look like an iPad.

This http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxytab/10.1/index.html has the same logo and you can't tell how deep it is from this picture yet Apple still sued them.

• Reply 83 of 88

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredaroony View Post

This http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxytab/10.1/index.html has the same logo and you can't tell how deep it is from this picture yet Apple still sued them.

Yes, but the suit was not based on a single picture.  You are just cherry-picking a single picture from a set of exhibits in a case.  A quite popular, but not very sound tactic.

• Reply 84 of 88

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Yes, but the suit was not based on a single picture.  You are just cherry-picking a single picture from a set of exhibits in a case.  A quite popular, but not very sound tactic.

Got anymore excuses? It's obvious and you know it.

• Reply 85 of 88

Quote:

Got anymore excuses? It's obvious and you know it.

No.  I'm sexy and I know it!   :p

Your weak logic is totally dead.  You gonna resort to name calling and I know you are but what am I schoolyard games now?

• Reply 86 of 88

Quote:

No.  I'm sexy and I know it!   :p

Your weak logic is totally dead.  You gonna resort to name calling and I know you are but what am I schoolyard games now?

It's the same logic Apple used to accuse Samsung of copying them so would you say their logic was weak too?

• Reply 87 of 88

Quote:

It's the same logic Apple used to accuse Samsung of copying them so would you say their logic was weak too?

Now you are being intentionally idiotic and ignoring everything everyone has said about the case, the diagrams/pictures and your silly poorly contrived example.

Your utter lack of ability to address the actual comments made and repeated willingness to make ridiculously unsupportable jumps of illogic finally make me decide you aren't interested in debating anything, you are just a long term, semi low key troll.

• Reply 88 of 88

Quote:

Now you are being intentionally idiotic and ignoring everything everyone has said about the case, the diagrams/pictures and your silly poorly contrived example.

Your utter lack of ability to address the actual comments made and repeated willingness to make ridiculously unsupportable jumps of illogic finally make me decide you aren't interested in debating anything, you are just a long term, semi low key troll.

Ahh so you have no argument and have resorted to name calling now. How ironic considering your earlier post.

My logic is just fine...