Apple scrambles to keep Samsung from revealing confidential iPhone, iPad sales documents

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 89

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galbi View Post

Please dont ever take the LSAT.

LOL no worries there. 

• Reply 82 of 89
    eric475eric475 Posts: 177member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

"Lawl." is about all I have to say to that.

The Korean-American site owner of AI is definitely in agreement with you. 

• Reply 83 of 89
    cash907cash907 Posts: 893member

But but but I thought Apple wanted EVERYTHING out in the open?

• Reply 84 of 89
    cash907cash907 Posts: 893member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

We hate repeat account trolls who spend their lives on websites they hate about products they hate made by companies they hate. Every site owner hates that. This isn't really anything special here.

Noticing a trend here, and it's not people having a problem with this site or Apple products, but rather you, a Moderator, constantly taking sides and using an abusive tone, that has folks upset. While it's fair to say you've always been noticeably biased, these court proceedings have brought out a serious negative side of you, and it's certainly not what one would describe as "professional." Honestly, I hear more mature banter from the 13 year olds on Xbox Live than some of your more recent posts, Skil. If that is the level of intelligence you're aiming for, well done, but at the rate you are going, I can only assume those who pay the bills for this site are going to get just as tired of your antics as more and more users seem to be.

• Reply 85 of 89
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Cash907 View Post

I can only assume those who pay the bills for this site are going to get just as tired of your antics as more and more users seem to be.

More trolls signing up does not 'more and more users' make. And I sure appreciate the lies about me. image

Samsung's in the wrong. They've always been in the wrong. The trial's not anything new on that front. What is new is the new signups that keep derailing every single trial thread by vomiting (because regurgitating isn't even a strong enough word) up the same broken, beaten, wrong, lying arguments that have been around for years, forcing everyone else to counter and rebut their idiocy before anything else can be done.

It gets old. You can't dispute that.

• Reply 86 of 89
    nikon133nikon133 Posts: 2,600member
    I do so enjoy a conversation with 10-year olds. Don't get to do it often enough.....

Btw, "/alreadywalkedway" surely means that you're now back?

You also seem to enjoy (trying) to insult people when you apparently cannot find any better answer. Sad.

Since you did say that stealing will be proved in this case, other guy's question to elaborate what is (going to be proved to be) stolen is perfectly legit.

If you cannot or just don't want to answer question, that is fine, but don't try to insult other guy for asking you.
  • Reply 87 of 89
    nikon133nikon133 Posts: 2,600member
    More trolls signing up does not 'more and more users' make. And I sure appreciate the lies about me. :lol:

Samsung's in the wrong. They've always been in the wrong. The trial's not anything new on that front. What is new is the new signups that keep derailing every single trial thread by vomiting (because regurgitating isn't even a strong enough word) up the same broken, beaten, wrong, lying arguments that have been around for years, forcing everyone else to counter and rebut their idiocy before anything else can be done.

It gets old. You can't dispute that.

It is my humble opinion that you are one of the most biased moderators I have came across recently, if not ever. We actually did exchange a few thoughts about that before.

As a private person, you are entitled to your opinion, or even bias. But as moderator, you should not be taking sides regardless of your opinion. Your role should be the one of judge, rather than the one of attorney.
  • Reply 88 of 89
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by nikon133 View Post

As a private person, you are entitled to your opinion, or even bias. But as moderator, you should not be taking sides regardless of your opinion. Your role should be the one of judge, rather than the one of attorney.

Why would anyone want to be a moderator of an Apple site if they didn't favor Apple products? Why would anyone want to be a member of an Apple site if the moderators didn't enjoy being there?

I judge dispassionately when I need to do so, which is in arguments of subjectivity. When there is objective right, I take that side. And when I want to express my own subjectivity, I do. 

Your issue stems from a false belief that I will somehow abuse my digital powers in favor of my position. I'd think that after… how long have I been a mod?… that you'd see I've no intention of ever doing that. Such behavior is pathetic.