Designer says Samsung designs "substantially the same" as Apple's

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 124
    eric475eric475 Posts: 177member
    desuserign wrote: »
    You don't have to be an expert, but at least bring something to the table.You can post as you wish, just don't expect anyone to give you pass when you post rubbish.
    When you post ignorant rubbish and pretend it has relevance, how can that bring anything of value to the forum? How can you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously?

How can you expect no reaction when it appears that all you want to do is post and perpetuate ignorance?

Your superior, conceited tone is wearing me down. You told me not to contribute if I weren't a patent expert. Now you're telling me that any non-patent-related posts I made are rubbish and ignorant. Then you say that nobody should take my comments seriously. Where do people like you come from? Srsly. The greatest nation on earth?
  • Reply 122 of 124
    neo42neo42 Posts: 287member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So ignore all the facts and what actually happened and give me an answer that doesn't line up with anyone's perception of reality but my own broken one, got it.

Actually I was just asking for a single perception.  Does the person I originally quote really have problems discerning the differences in products?  Do you?  Either answer the question or keeping dodging it.  

• Reply 123 of 124
    neo42neo42 Posts: 287member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

Since you don't seem to be able to comprehend a simple comment, let me spell it out for you.

You insist that no one could possibly mistake the Samsung product for an Apple product.

For weeks, two examples have been brought up:

1. Samsung's own attorneys (who had been working with the two products for months) couldn't tell the difference when asked to do so in court.

2. Samsung reported to the court that the largest reason for returns at Best Buy was people who thought they were buying an Apple product and only found out when they got home that it was not.

Two unrelated facts that support the contention that Samsung's products are similar enough to Apple's products to cause confusion. Tallest was simply pointing out that these facts have been presented countless times and we still get trolls like you insisting that no one could possibly confuse the products. You might consider joining the real world some time and going on facts rather than your own silly opinion.

What I was really querying for is a single person's opinion.  Can I just go ahead and put you and Tallest Skil on my "can't differentiate materials, colors, aspect ratios and functionality" list?  Samsung's lawyers are on that list, though conditionally since they were not really able to inspect them from anything but one distance and perspective.  Either way, Samsung's lawyers are idiots and I expect that to some degree.  If AI regulars have the same cognitive impairments, that'd be a shame.

• Reply 124 of 124
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by Neo42 View Post

Either answer the question or keeping dodging it.  

It was already answered in the only way that matters.