Comments

• Reply 61 of 74
    successsuccess Posts: 1,040member

Hmmmmm

• Reply 62 of 74
    successsuccess Posts: 1,040member

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilmushroom View Post

Using that logic, one could argue that the court in California in the US of A was biased for Apple over Samsung. ;)

you could

• Reply 63 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacto Joe View Post

What part of "making fun of a foreign person's language problems is morally repugnant" do you not understand?

Huh? But I do agree that "making fun of a foreign person's language problems is morally repugnant". Let us respect each other differences!

• Reply 64 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacto Joe View Post

What part of "making fun of a foreign person's language problems is morally repugnant" do you not understand?

Huh? But I do agree that "making fun of a foreign person's language problems is morally repugnant". Let us respect each other differences!

• Reply 65 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by 845032 View Post

Apple is one and only evil in this industry.

if apple become vanish, there are no patent war in smart phone/tablet world.

Remeber, Apple is one who pursue this way.

Samsung, Moto, HTC, Android are defense move.

Samsung punished by american court, because they are foreign company who challenge america's most biggest company.

You made me think about your comment and I think you got a point on this! America is just protecting there on company. Yet at least they should make the competition healthy without making war!

• Reply 66 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by 845032 View Post

Apple is one and only evil in this industry.

if apple become vanish, there are no patent war in smart phone/tablet world.

Remeber, Apple is one who pursue this way.

Samsung, Moto, HTC, Android are defense move.

Samsung punished by american court, because they are foreign company who challenge america's most biggest company.

You made me think about your comment and I think you got a point on this! America is just protecting there on company. Yet at least they should make the competition healthy without making war!

• Reply 67 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Techboy View Post

Imagine Apple pull all their products from Japan? Let them be stuck with Samsung!

What's wrong if they just have Samsung product?

• Reply 68 of 74

If I weren't actually reading it all here, I'd have trouble believing the extent of Samsung's depravity. The dishonorable cowardice of a thief knocking on the door the next morning, pretending to be a monk, telling us that we deserved to have our things stolen.

• Reply 69 of 74
    andreyandrey Posts: 108member
    845032 wrote: »
    Apple is one and only evil in this industry

Roflmao. No kidding! Apple is evil and all others are saints. How perfect is your world.
  • Reply 70 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrey View Post

Roflmao. No kidding! Apple is evil and all others are saints. How perfect is your world.

Apple was the fruit eaten by Eve and changed the whole world!

• Reply 71 of 74
    deleted
  • Reply 72 of 74
    delete
  • Reply 73 of 74

Just wanted to point out that the title of the post is incorrect.  It says Apple patents and it should only read an Apple patent. It is very misleading because it seems by the title that Apple lost a trial on many patents.  It is probably a good way to engage readers, but it is a lye.  

• Reply 74 of 74

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robman View Post

Just wanted to point out that the title of the post is incorrect.  It says Apple patents and it should only read an Apple patent. It is very misleading because it seems by the title that Apple lost a trial on many patents.  It is probably a good way to engage readers, but it is a lye.  

Well, you will never know.... Apple patents because they will sue all the competitors.