Customers queue up for iPhone 5 outside Apple's Fifth Ave store

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 82
    waybacmac wrote: »
    Just to be clear, this was my attempt at sarcasm. Not well done. Sorry. Last line was meant to be an homage. Perhaps it would have been better if I had written, "I have only one thing to say to all those silly, nerdy, CRAZY Apple fanboys…"

Proud iPhone owner.

Sarcasm/Irony/Facetiousness/Sardonicism relies on tone and inflection if it doesn't have a substantial build up, which is why it's oft lost on internet forums. Even with a sarcasm tag it still gets overlooked.

Here's to the lazy ones, the slackers, the indolent, the negligent, the rotund pegs on the square beds. the ones who've never missed going outside -- they're not fond of work… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is make them productive because they don't change things... they don't push the human race forward, and while some may see them as them as apathetic, we see relaxed, because the ones who are calm enough to not care about the world, are the ones who don't make it worse.
  • Reply 82 of 82
    iqatedoiqatedo Posts: 1,823member

Quote:

Originally Posted by waybacmac View Post

Just to be clear, this was my attempt at sarcasm. Not well done. Sorry. Last line was meant to be an homage. Perhaps it would have been better if I had written, "I have only one thing to say to all those silly, nerdy, CRAZY Apple fanboys…"

Proud iPhone owner.

Just so that you know... I got it!

All the best.