"Wear a jacket. Fits in a jacket."

"I have to carry this in my hand, just like the big one."

"Put it in your purse."

"I'm a guy."

"Put it in your purse."

Alternatively: 

"My purse isn't big enough for it. I like the purse I have."

"Put it in your purse."

'Wear more clothes' is not an acceptable solution to the problem of portability.

Are you deliberately being dense?  Showing instances where something is not true is not the same as showing that something is always not true.

Airplanes are clearly faster than cars.

"But flying to <some very close city> takes longer than just driving there because of airport security" (that's not a function of aircraft vs car speed)

"But the ThrustSSC goes 760MPH which is clearly faster than many airplanes" (that's because it's a freaking jet on the ground)

A 7" tablet is clearly more portable than a 10" tablet EVEN if you can find SOME cases where this increased portability doesn't matter as much.  There are many cases where this increased portability is desirable and very useful.

• Reply 162 of 165
    nhtnht Posts: 4,522member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You're agreeing with me. What would I refute?

I'm not agreeing with you.  You are trollishly twisting my words.  Are you fishing for an infraction?  Because if that's all you are doing I'll gladly call you an asshole and you can give me a point or a ban and be done with it because this reminds me of those asinine games that folks play in AO to get someone to step over the line and get a ban.

This is why mods should be seen and not heard.

• Reply 163 of 165
    Isn't it too soon to announce another product?? I expect the iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini to get updated by 2013 Spring, but who knows.. then there'll be the new iPad which will probably be widescreen, and then the new iPhone with Wifi AC. Hmm..
  • Reply 164 of 165
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    This is the worst kind of rumor. It's a true rumor.
  • Reply 165 of 165

The date confirmed now.