iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 launch tweets show Apple still has more cachet than Samsung

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    hmm888hmm888 Posts: 23member
    What a blatantly slanted article. While I have an iPhone 5 the launch of the iPhone 5 was a huge event. It was a major design change for Apple (albeit only a puny .5 inch large screen. Samsung hasn't even launched their device yet (as previously stated).

In any event, the G4 isn't that big of an upgrade. Perhaps we should wait and see how the G4 compares to the 5S?

It's a pity that the Insider Staff will go out of their way to try to sway the consumer to their side.
  • Reply 42 of 48
    The fact that we're even checking if the Samsung Galaxy is on par with the iPhone, is in itself a fact that the iPhone has lost cache
  • Reply 43 of 48
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    Too bad AppleInsider doesn't have a clue what "cachet" actually means...
    Too bad Apple Insider won't proofread...

"...netted more five times as many..."

First paragraph.

It's getting to where I don't even feel like finishing reading articles here, after these typos, because the language use leaves me wondering if the articles have any actual meaning or are just filling space. It's like they don't care at all.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    nairbnairb Posts: 253member
    So I guess this means the iPhone is the Justin Bieber of the phone world.

Says a lot.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    lightknightlightknight Posts: 2,312member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nairb View Post

So I guess this means the iPhone is the Justin Bieber of the phone world. Says a lot.

Does it spit at people, or look gay, or what?

/me no gets point.

• Reply 46 of 48

there is no point to get. The trolls have arrived to try and spin/skew the story to meet their needs. 

• Reply 47 of 48
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member

Of course Apple devices have more cachet. Apple controls the entire process, from cradle to grave. It's a vertical business model done right. 

• Reply 48 of 48
    As for this news piece, who cares? Practicality and functionality will do the talking at the end of the day. How much people mention it by name or how often is no way indicative of the performance of the device or its superiority.

But if pieces like this is what makes the Apple alliance slept better at night, well, more power to you then.