Samsung announces new Galaxy Mega smartphone with 6.3" display

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 166
    hungoverhungover Posts: 603member

you know what MH means by one size fits all. At any given point in time apple only have one new phone, hence the one size fits all analogy. The older handsets exist largely because apple already paid for machinery/R&D.

• Reply 162 of 166

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelhall43 View Post

I never understand people that moan about Samsung releasing large phones. It is about choice. Instead of Apple's stupid one size fits all policy, Samsung develops phones for everyone. Galaxy Note for creative minds using the S Pen, Galaxy Mega for game players and video watchers and the Galaxy S series for the regular consumer.

Some members feel that they have to be critical of any policy not currently adopted by apple, even though they are then forced to back track in the event that apple change the policy. The shift away from the 3.5 inch screen was a classic example, as was the smaller iPad.

• Reply 163 of 166
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    hungover wrote: »
    The older handsets exist largely because apple already paid for machinery/R&D.

So that's the reason, whoddha thunked?
  • Reply 164 of 166

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Yes, i stated the obvious but only to counter the suggestion that apple doesn't subscribe to the one size fits all approach to phones, or do you disagree? Actually, can you explain what it is that you have taken umbrage with? I am not totally sure.

• Reply 165 of 166
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    hungover wrote: »
    philboogie wrote: »
    Yes, i stated the obvious but only to counter the suggestion that apple doesn't subscribe to the one size fits all approach to phones, or do you disagree? Actually, can you explain what it is that you have taken umbrage with? I am not totally sure.

The machinery gets paid for by their manufactures, or so I presume. Their R&D expands well into other products, many that will never see the light of day. Check out the Samsung courtcase where many iPhone prototype models were shown. So no, I don't think older hardware still on the market has anything to do with... what was the point again?
  • Reply 166 of 166

An eminent information got from this post which is good for smartphone users, Now Samsung announces new Galaxy Mega smartphone with 6.3" display. I have seen all the features among them i like its Display screen. Thanks for sharing information about new smartphone.