Microsoft once again uses Siri to hawk Windows 8 tablets

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    Not sure what is meant by trolling, but I need to be able to build Access databases, and the iPad doesn't have that capability. I also, need more storage than what is provided in an iPad regardless of which one it is. I would rather place an sd card in a slot on the device, than trying to carry other items with me. I update/edit my website on a daily basis. When I go places, I have to bring my Xoom which is heavier than the mini, because the mini doesn't handle certain features when editing my website.
  • Reply 62 of 64
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    bubblyfun wrote: »
    Not sure what is meant by trolling, but I need to be able to build Access databases, and the iPad doesn't have that capability. I also, need more storage than what is provided in an iPad regardless of which one it is. I would rather place an sd card in a slot on the device, than trying to carry other items with me. I update/edit my website on a daily basis. When I go places, I have to bring my Xoom which is heavier than the mini, because the mini doesn't handle certain features when editing my website.

Get a MacBook, the new ones are flying off the shelves, through the Air.
  • Reply 63 of 64
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    philboogie wrote: »
    Get a MacBook, the new ones are flying off the shelves, through the Air.

I see what you did there. :)
  • Reply 64 of 64
    The MacBook Air is what I'm researching, thank you for your tip.