Apple-Samsung smartphone ban courtroom showdown scheduled for Aug. 9

Comments

• Reply 21 of 84
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    blitz1 wrote: »
    But I'm sure you knew that

"Wouldn't it better have been out here".

Sure, but in what language does that make sense or have anything to do with the argument at hand?
  • Reply 22 of 84

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Pick one or make more sense to begin with.

Pretty sure he meant the German word.

• Reply 23 of 84

And you (i.e Blitz1) win - by association with the commonly understood usage of the term, from Germans-are-the-baddies war films - today's Godwin award.

• Reply 24 of 84
    blitz1blitz1 Posts: 433member

Quote:

Originally Posted by CogitoDexter View Post

And you (i.e Blitz1) win - by association with the commonly understood usage of the term, from Germans-are-the-baddies war films - today's Godwin award.

Well, the Godwin award was already attributed to the people who had the word in German in mind and happened to translate them in English.

Godwin is language neutral, didn't you know that?

• Reply 25 of 84

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Huber View Post

Lucy Koh. Is that a Korean surname? If so, did Apple consider asking her to recuse herself? Unlike Germans, Italians, Chinese, Japanese, etc. that have been here so long that sympathy for the motherland is easily sublimated, the vast majority of Koreans her age here are immigrants or first generation. It could be an issue, if only of perception.

Nothing like a bit of good old fashioned racism to liven up a debate.

Anyway, 99% of the US is composed of immigrants.

Were I to be involved in another country's jurisprudence, I would be concerned about doing my job so that I applied the law as it was written, since I'd very rapidly lose my job if I made it up on the hoof...

• Reply 26 of 84

Anyone here who tries to argue with Tallest Shrill should know better by now that he is a pathetic sad soul with nothing better to do than try and belittle people because they say things he doesnt agree with. And people can say whatever they want here. If it was a truly private forum, it would be invite only. So you dont have any room to bitch and whine about people here saying things you dont agree with as long as anyone can register to this forum. Deal with it.

• Reply 27 of 84
    So you dont have any room to bitch and whine about people here saying things you dont agree with as long as anyone can register to this forum. Deal with it.

Ironic that your post will be deleted for doing exactly what I've said you can't do, isn't it? :lol:
  • Reply 28 of 84

Wow, another thread that has been overrun by low-lifes. A cesspool.

Sigh. I miss the old AI.

• Reply 29 of 84
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member

Sigh. I miss the old AI.

Maybe we could start one .... :)
  • Reply 30 of 84
    pscooter63pscooter63 Posts: 1,080member

Remember the old middle-school notion that you hadn't "arrived" (socially) unless you'd done something to warrant a slap from a good-looking girl?

Now compare that notion with four posters to this thread so far, high-fiving each other for baiting a TS gobsmackdown. 

In short, this is similarly juvenile, petty, and it's getting real old.

• Reply 31 of 84
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member
    When your own lawyers can't tell them apart . . .

jussayin.
  • Reply 32 of 84

Quote:

What a stupid post. Just like all of your others, insulting all Apple users. Leave now.

Troll.

• Reply 33 of 84

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandra69 View Post

Please leave this forum alone.

Troll.

• Reply 34 of 84
    andrzejls wrote: »
    Troll.

Ba ha ha ha!
  • Reply 35 of 84
    blitz1blitz1 Posts: 433member

Quote:

Ironic that your post will be deleted for doing exactly what I've said you can't do, isn't it? image

Ironic that that post isn't deleted, isn't it ? image

• Reply 36 of 84

Quote:

Pick one or make more sense to begin with.

And they're off again! It's "Hey, He Can Voice His "Opinion" If He Wants" by a neck, but right up behind him it's "Free Speech" followed by "You're All Apple Cheerleaders, Anyway" and "Bouncing Betty"...

Not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate user name, as every one of your posts makes me want to vomit.

Oh, right, And look at this, ladies and gentlemen, it's a late entry to the field, "Anyone Can Say Anything They Want Here Without Repercussion Of Any Sort"!

Pure TROLL

• Reply 37 of 84
    blitz1 wrote:
    Ironic that that post isn't deleted, isn't it ?

Having one moderator on the website is now "irony"? :no:
    Pure TROLL

Please learn to read. :???:
  • Reply 38 of 84

Quote:

Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Sigh. I miss the old AI.

Do you mean yourself?

• Reply 39 of 84

Quote:

Having one moderator on the website is now "irony"? image

Please learn to read. image

"Not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate user name, as every one of your posts makes me want to vomit." Your statement!!! Pure TROLL

• Reply 40 of 84
    "Not sure I've ever seen a more appropriate user name, as every one of your posts makes me want to vomit." Your statement!!! Pure TROLL

And yet his is fine, of course. :rolleyes:

Marvin, save yourself the trouble and just wipe all the replies from this thread. We know Apple won, we know they'll get paid. Simple.