andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac_128 View Post

Because they are running out of time.

No they aren't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac_128 View Post

If not September, when?

Considering the iPad Mini was released on October 23rd of last year and has phenomenal sales- how about then?

• Reply 42 of 47
    paul94544paul94544 Posts: 1,027member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post

Actually, I know a guy whose cousin's boyfriend's father's nephew's stepson's former roommate is a janitor at Apple, and I can unequivocally confirm the rumor about jet-powered laptops launching September 10th.

You heard it here first!

I know for sure said Janitor was rifling thru Cooks desk while on his rounds and came across the product roadmap !LOL

My new fly sized Robocam drone was in the boardroom when the road map was discussed
  • Reply 43 of 47

Quote:

Originally Posted by appletouches View Post

I think the beard might be correct with this one, but I don't think that the beard's yep or nope in general have to be taken so seriously by the media! The beard does not have any idea either! Just yep or nope! image

Yep, just yep and nope. Simple enough. Does Dalrymple really have any idea? If he doesn't, then I am letting him pick my lottery numbers. When was the last time he was wrong?

• Reply 44 of 47

So iPads won't be announced on Sep 10. But I doubt Apple is going through the Christmas season without new iPads. It sounds like the larger iPad will have thinner bezels. The iPad Mini may or may not sport the Retina D. But what about this fingerprint thingie. Will it be added to the iPads too?

• Reply 45 of 47

I don't understand why they would plan to introduce them after Intel's Bay Trail and Haswell Y-series tablets.

• Reply 46 of 47
    Here's a suggestion. Lets wait until we have official confirmation from Apple about when a new product will be released and stop speculating its getting boring.
  • Reply 47 of 47

Originally Posted by Edward Berko View Post

Here's a suggestion.

No, here's one: We're on a rumor site. If you don't comprehend that, do a bit of reading before revealing such.