Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c now available in the U.S. Online Apple Store

Comments

• Reply 21 of 62
    Looks like they allotted more priority / stock to US customers :)
  • Reply 22 of 62
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member

YAY!  Got my silver 64GB 5S!

Totally geeked out right now.  Can't wait to get my hands on this thing. :)

• Reply 23 of 62
    malaxmalax Posts: 1,598member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by appletouches View Post

Done!!

Available to ship: 1 - 3 business days

Delivers: Sep 30 - Oct 2

Darn it:

Shipment 1

Available to ship: 7- 10 business days

Delivers: Oct 8 - Oct 11 by Standard Shipping

I wasted a minute fixing my phone number for my address and it cost me a week.  It said 1-3 days on one screen and 7-10 when I was done.

• Reply 24 of 62

Ordered 32GB White AT&T. Just got in from work. Shower, Cereal and Bed.

Ships in 1-3 days. Found it funny site didn't come back up until 0304 EST.

• Reply 25 of 62

Well got my order in, Ships 1-3 days, delivers Sept 27-30 for Space Grey 16gb and Sept 30-Oct 2 for the Space Grey 32gb. No idea why the two different times but whatever. We'll see what happens from here.

• Reply 26 of 62

Ditto, 64GB Grey, ships in 1-3days arrives Nov27-Oct1 Just took a minute to buy.

• Reply 27 of 62

Bam!  Got mine Available to ship: 1 - 3 business days 

Delivers: Sep 30 - Oct 2 by Standard Shipping 

• Reply 28 of 62
    Got my order in was almost too easy , just watching stock levels seems like gold has been popular
  • Reply 29 of 62

Yay!!  Ordered a 16gb Gold and a 32 gb grey on AT&T - both listed as 1-3 days.  Good night!!

• Reply 30 of 62
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post

YAY!  Got my silver 64GB 5S!

Totally geeked out right now.  Can't wait to get my hands on this thing. :)

Saving 64GB for my iPad mini. Lost first gen on Sunday at Prudential Center in Jersey. I hate New Jersey.

• Reply 31 of 62

Every model of gold in the US is up to 7-10 days*.

(*Except 64 Gb Sprint)

• Reply 32 of 62
    1-3 business days but I will cancel once I have the iPhone card in my hand.
  • Reply 33 of 62
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SockRolid View Post

Only one guy in line at the Chestnut Street Apple Store in SF.

At 7pm. Might be more now.

Oh, and ordering through the iOS Apple Store app has been vastly faster than ordering through a browser for me. Your mileage may vary. Good luck!

This was a GREAT tip.  With express checkout on I was in and out in SECONDS.  64GB Silver 5S, 1-3 days shipping!  Getting the Sept 30th - Oct 2 delivery window. 

Also I noted that when the delivery email came in it differentiated the delivery types between the 5S case and the phone.  One was coming from "postal carrier" (the case) and the other from "standard shipping" (the phone).

Back to bed.  It's been fun folks.

• Reply 34 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

1-3 business days but I will cancel once I have the iPhone card in my hand.

iPhone card? I'm missing something.  Enlighten me please.

• Reply 35 of 62
    Wow that was almost too easy... Everyone must be still asleep... AT&T 5s 64GB in Silver ships in 1-3 days... Got right in and no problem... Received the email conformation @ 3:02AM EDT

Ordered through the App and just in case someone wants to know... No local store pickup option...
  • Reply 36 of 62
    Got mine. Ships 1-3 days, but delivery is 9/30 to 10/2. That definitely suggests the shipment is not coming from the U.S. since to day is only 9/20!
  • Reply 37 of 62

Got to last step in order process on the Apple Store at 3:05 EDT. Got a message saying I could only pick up my phone at anApple retail outlet - no shipping for me! Ordered a grey 64GB from Verizon instead. Ships 24 Sept.

• Reply 38 of 62
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn ant View Post

Saving 64GB for my iPad mini. Lost first gen on Sunday at Prudential Center in Jersey. I hate New Jersey.

Oh, that sucks.  Sorry.

I was going to get the 32GB, as usual, until Gazelle offered me $330 for my 5.  I figured, heck, if they're going to give me more than I paid for it, I might as well spend the extra money getting the 64GB.

Funny enough, my new iPhone will have twice teh storage of my iPad. :)
  • Reply 39 of 62
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArtDent View Post

Got to last step in order process on the Apple Store at 3:05 EDT. Got a message saying I could only pick up my phone at anApple retail outlet - no shipping for me! Ordered a grey 64GB from Verizon instead. Ships 24 Sept.

Was the towel any help at all?

• Reply 40 of 62

Instantly 7-10 days for all models on the Canadian Store.  Gold is now up to 'October' for every memory size.