Apple to patch more bugs with release of iOS 7.0.3 next week - report

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    remereme Posts: 74member

No one is lying here, the person stated that they can't see things well in IOS 7, the settings changes are subtle, not enough to solve the problem.   So please just go back to your sand box, not that I care to look, but I'll bet out of your 28K Plus posts that few are helpful.

• Reply 62 of 64

Reduce Motion off works much better for me too. I would like to see the panoramas back though, it was a neat feature.

• Reply 63 of 64
    sky kingsky king Posts: 189member

As if iOS7 were not bad enough in and of itself...

As one who really, really depends on his iPhone and iPad for business purposes I am sick to the teeth of hearing people say that, "You are just opposed to change."

Not true.  The actual changes in functionality in ios7 have a few improvements and a few losses (like spotlight no longer diging as deeply to find keywords).  But the user interface is much, much more difficult to work with now that we have to live in Jony Ive's light gray, lighter gray, white, and nearly colorless world.  Now instead of being to intuitively go direct to what I need to see or enter, I have to actually read the bland letters to see where to click, enter, etc.

CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE IS STUPID.  CHANGE FOR THE SAKE OF JONY IVE IS WORSE THAN STUPID (I should give you a word but none comes to mind.  How about ABYSMALLY STUPID.)

Unfortunately, without the guiding vision of Steve Jobs I suspect the we will put up with a lot more of this in the future.

• Reply 64 of 64
    It's
    wisdomseed wrote: »
    I actually had a blue crash twice yesterday. The screen turned blue for about a second and the phone restarted, without my prompting it. Then it happened again less then three minutes later. When it restarted, I quite all running apps and haven't had a problem since. But it shook me to see my, not even two week old 5s go through it like that. And the message thing would be nice to see fixed as well.
    It's obviously 5s troubles. What can I say? We are to wait;)