Official Google Music app for Apple's iOS to launch this month - report

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    I thought you could skip all you want if you subscribe to iTunes Match.  I skip on itunes radio alot and it always works---confirmed, i just switched stations multiple times and skipped half a dozen on every one-
    So i think iTunes match for $25 a year is a great deal 
    You can not skip as much as you want. We just get ad free.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by starbird73 View Post

You can not skip as much as you want. We just get ad free.

ok fine...whatever you say....

I skipped until I was tired of it, and on many different channels. SOooooo, I guess I am totally wrong and you are right. You do have itunes match and have tried it out yourself, right? I am sure you did as I have- just checked again- I skipped through at least 20 times in a row and no trouble what so ever. So I guess my four devices are somehow special and this only works that way on mine. i will have to personally thank apple for this.

• Reply 43 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RogueDogRandy View Post

ok fine...whatever you say....

I skipped until I was tired of it, and on many different channels. SOooooo, I guess I am totally wrong and you are right. You do have itunes match and have tried it out yourself, right? I am sure you did as I have- just checked again- I skipped through at least 20 times in a row and no trouble what so ever. So I guess my four devices are somehow special and this only works that way on mine. i will have to personally thank apple for this.

I have been using it since the seeded iTunes 11.1 to developers in August. I have used it since.

However, I will admit, I have not tried skipping much since iOS 7 was released, because the selection and algorithm is pretty good.

I have had iTunes Match since it was introduced as well.

I will try it now and see. I could be wrong.

Oh, look. 7th song. Can't skip any more...

• Reply 44 of 45

I am still skipping songs until tired of it... must be my special devices

• Reply 45 of 45
    I am still skipping songs until tired of it... must be my special devices
    Maybe. Same station? Or do you hit a limit and start a new station. I showed you what I get. Not making it up.