Apple's increasing cultural influence colors "Obama crash"

Comments

• Reply 21 of 64
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    msantti wrote: »
    This Obamacare debacle goes far beyond just the website.

You are just to much of an Obama worshiper to see it.

Liberal entitlements (Medicare and social security) have this country with over 100 trillion in unfounded liabilities and now we will sink even deeper.

America. **** yeah!

And another one the block list....
  • Reply 22 of 64
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    The American dream is a lie.
  • Reply 23 of 64
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    This Obamacare debacle goes far beyond just the website.

You are just to much of an Obama worshiper to see it.

Liberal entitlements (Medicare and social security) have this country with over 100 trillion in unfounded liabilities and now we will sink even deeper.

America. **** yeah!

Oh, so health is an "entitlement problem" for the spoiled liberals?

Idiot. Health is a right. Otherwise you cannot pursue that BS American dream and personal accountability BS you libertarian and republican nuts are always flogging.
  • Reply 24 of 64
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member

Oh no! Here we go again! Please don't associate Apple with anything to do with the failure that is called Obama and his administration.

Apple is a great and successful company! Obama and his administration is a complete failure!

Apple doesn't flat out lie, Obama does, repeatedly! Apple makes great products, Obama makes nothing, besides broken promises! The dude is a serial liar.

Apple is good for American business, Obama is not! Obama is an enemy of business and is wasting tax payer dollars at a staggering rate, more than anybody else who came before him. The liberal ass kissers who blindly praise his every move are a disgusting and clueless bunch of people. 

The two can not be compared! If the comparison must be made, then Obama is more like the period of Apple when Steve Jobs was gone, and Apple was in deep trouble and things were going really bad. 

This whole Obamacare disaster is awesome! I'm loving every minute of it! And here's to higher health insurance costs, much higher costs for everybody, especially the people who voted the disaster into office for the second time! 

I feel sorry for anybody who has to sign up to that sorry site! Luckily for me, I am not one of those unfortunate people.

• Reply 25 of 64
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maestro64 View Post

Honesty how often do the see the spinning beach  ball these day. I hard see it anymore unless I have way too many applications open and it waiting to move memory around. They act like people see the spinning beach ball all the time. I think the blue screen of death is more appropriate.

As person who never shuts down his Mac and had it running for months if not almost a year just going in and out of sleep I can see Mac does not crash all the often, they get a bit slow, but they easily fixed.

Much much more since my Mavericks upgrade. Safari would lock up my iMac where the mouse was only working until Mavericks which now has each tab in separate memory. 

BTW, It is THIS site that keeps crashing Safari. Odd that. 

• Reply 26 of 64
    apple ][ wrote: »
    Oh no! Here we go again! Please don't associate Apple with anything to do with the failure that is called Obama and his administration.

Apple is a great and successful company! Obama and his administration is a complete failure!

Apple doesn't flat out lie, Obama does, repeatedly! Apple makes great products, Obama makes nothing, besides broken promises! The dude is a serial liar.

Apple is good for American business, Obama is not! Obama is an enemy of business and is wasting tax payer dollars at a staggering rate, more than anybody else who came before him. The liberal ass kissers who blindly praise his every move are a disgusting and clueless bunch of people. 

The two can not be compared! If the comparison must be made, then Obama is more like the period of Apple when Steve Jobs was gone, and Apple was in deep trouble and things were going really bad. 

This whole Obamacare disaster is awesome! I'm loving every minute of it! And here's to higher health insurance costs, much higher costs for everybody, especially the people who voted the disaster into office for the second time! 

I feel sorry for anybody who has to sign up to that sorry site! Luckily for me, I am not one of those unfortunate people.

This is a brain on Fox News. Shrill hyperbole is all the tea party has left.
  • Reply 27 of 64

Well, there goes the thread.

• Reply 28 of 64
    It was gone quite early on.
  • Reply 29 of 64
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    This thread was DOOMED.
  • Reply 30 of 64
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor David View Post

The assertions are pretty hilarious. I like the born in Africa and manchurian candidate bits that are still circulating around. I do like Newt's Moon Base idea though.

• Reply 31 of 64
    And actually TS you're the one that called it in the very first post. ;)

You really should have done something more to stop us /sarcasm. Guess we had to play this thing out.
  • Reply 32 of 64
    pbrstreetg wrote: »
    The assertions are pretty hilarious. I like the born in Africa and manchurian candidate bits that are still circulating around. I do like Newt's Moon Base idea though.

I'm ready for a lunar base.
  • Reply 33 of 64
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member

Considering liberal hatred of Fox (excuse me, Faux) News, it's amazing how many of you people pay attention to it.
  • Reply 34 of 64
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member
    Happy Halloween you all!

And remember "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan" :lol:
  • Reply 35 of 64
    larryalarrya Posts: 606member
    apple ][ wrote: »

Rant much?
  • Reply 36 of 64
    Considering liberal hatred of Fox (excuse me, Faux) News, it's amazing how many of you people pay attention to it.
    . Actually I think cable shows in general shouldn't be called news. But Fox News pioneered and perfected advocacy "news" and it's pretty easy to tell someone who watches too much. Of any channel.
  • Reply 37 of 64
    r00fusr00fus Posts: 245member
    It's an asinine cover. a) they're showing Obama, when they really should be referring to Obamacare or ACA (a half-rendered portion of that text would be good) b) it's a client crash - what they should really be showing is a web page 500 error.
  • Reply 38 of 64
    Kernel or not, I think there's a panic.
    It's a panic about the fate of America with three more years of Obama. Is inaction a form of action? The United States has lost a great deal of its influence in the world over the last few years (and tons in the last few months). And as far as his leadership goes, it's not a client crash, not a server crash, but a systemwide meltdown.

Also, to hmm:
    Apart from RAM, I've seen a couple of people with kernel panics caused by attached hardware, especially USB mouses where the cord gets too bent or frayed.
  • Reply 39 of 64
    There are plenty of people in America rooting for Apple to fail. Probably more than those rooting for Microsoft or Google to fail. Apple is decidedly not a very popular company. It's kind of weird in a way. I'm not able to afford a new Mercedes Benz or BMW but I'm sure not rooting for those companies to fail because they make darn good vehicles for consumers who can afford them. Yet, with Apple, people seem to be gleeful if Apple loses market share or something is found wrong with an Apple product despite Apple leading in consumer satisfaction. It's like there are people out there who really want inferior products to be sold in quantity.

Although I've been a Mac user since 1984 I never rooted for Microsoft to fail. All I ever wanted is for Apple computers to get a chance to be used in the enterprise along with Windows computers. All I know there is something that provokes bloggers and pundits to hope Apple goes to ruin.
  • Reply 40 of 64
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post

Idiot. Health is a right.

Idiot. You don't understand what a right is.