Rumor: Delayed Retina iPad mini launch blamed on LCD burn-in issues

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 104
    akqiesakqies Posts: 768member
    I think you're missing the point completely, which is ironic, given Apple's litigious history.  And yes, I DO chalk it up to fanbois buying the Apple hype machine.  What other group of people can you think of (besides Honda owners) who believe that their company of choice is practically flawless, and creates products that last forever?  That's hype, my friend....and completely misplaced hype at that.  Apple products break down with the E-X-A-C-T same frequency and ratio as...yep...you guessed it :)  EVERYBODY ELSE.  

Then why are's Apple's CE sold at such high prices 2nd hand compared to other vendors. Are these "fanbois" not only buying the brand new Apple products but also waiting years to buy the old Apple products? Do you see how you destroyed your own argument?
  • Reply 102 of 104
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    So because it hasn't affected you, you'll dismiss it as false, despite a tidal wave of users who have had the same problem as my wife?  You'll ignore articles by CNET, Tomshardware, Engadget, and others as....what?  Bias?  Class-action lawsuits aren't based on "little evidence or truth,".  That's the antithesis of a class action lawsuit.  

Why does your anecdote out weigh mine again? The vast majority of 4S are working fine. Just like the vast majority of the 4's with the antennae "issue."
  • Reply 103 of 104
    If suppliers do not agree to the price Apple wants, then they do not get to sell their displays and other wares.

Simple stuff.