As Apple-Samsung trial drags on, jurors deliberate their lunch options

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46

Howard Mintz:  "So Apple gets another 290 million, which is about what they probably spend on lawyers fighting Samsung. So a wash?"

I really doubt that. LOL.

• Reply 42 of 46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

I believe that the current crop would take a new trial since they weren't allowed to be added to this one.

I doubt it. I'm not a lawyer, but I think they file for a permanent injunction and use the current win to extend to the other phones. Precedent is a wonderful thing (in this case).

• Reply 43 of 46
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    I doubt it. I'm not a lawyer, but I think they file for a permanent injunction and use the current win to extend to the other phones. Precedent is a wonderful thing (in this case).

Yes but they weren't allowed to add them, and past practice doesn’t necessarily mean that they're guilty of infringing now. Those devices would need to be judged on their own.
  • Reply 44 of 46

Howard Mintz:  "Apple atty Rachel Krevans has no quibble with verdict, other than $2. Samsung also has no discrepancies. Apple concedes the two bucks"

and

"Appears the jury will now be discharged, and on to the appeal and posttrial motions. No doubt Samsung will go on attack"

Good luck with that, Samsung. LOL! Prepare for the Rockstar suits.

• Reply 45 of 46

An hour now and no new users here to say how wrong Apple is? Guess Samsung had to pull back the funds from their iFUD operation.

• Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

An hour now and no new users here to say how wrong Apple is? Guess Samsung had to pull back the funds from their iFUD operation.

No kidding. I notice the trolls over at The Verge are pretty subdued right now also. LMAO!