Apple highlights 'Life on iPad' stories in new promotional webpage

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    emesemes Posts: 239member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Keep telling yourself, that, Steve.

Yep, they were pretty much sick of his nude erection.

That is......one of the most disgusting and immature things I've ever read on the internet, and that's saying something

• Reply 22 of 29
    Originally Posted by Emes View Post

and thats saying something

Something, but not much. Want to see something immature: coming onto a website about a company you hate to make fun of products you hate.

• Reply 23 of 29
    emesemes Posts: 239member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Something, but not much. Want to see something immature: coming onto a website about a company you hate to make fun of products you hate.

1. I don't hate Apple, I just think they're overrated

2. I didn't make fun of their products, I just pointed out that MS is doing more practical things with Windows

• Reply 24 of 29
    thedbathedba Posts: 764member

First off, let's congratulate the developers for coming up with such applications that strengthen the entire eco-system.

Secondly, some of the credit has to go to the entire Apple team for designing such a wonderful product and for giving a framework to developers to forward their applications. This is where IMO others have failed miserably.

I remember back to that 1st iPad and the demo of those first ever modern tablet apps. I think it was Phil who stood up on stage and demoed iWork. I didn't think at the time, that iWork was meant to compete with other Office suites but more to give developers a template on what tablet apps should look like and how they should behave. Today, I can say that Apple has greatly succeeded and many of the more than 400000 apps stand as a testament to that original vision.

Now contrast this with Microsoft's vision where you can take the apps you use on the desktop, namely Office and run them unaltered on your tablet, the Surface. IMO this is more of the same  post gen 1 iPad mumbo jumbo. I mean statements like this. My netbook can do a lot more. That's just a big iPod Touch.

This entire iPad platform/eco-system can only get better from here.

• Reply 25 of 29
    Quote:

2. I didn't make fun of their products, I just pointed out that MS is doing more practical things with Windows

Respectfully, you didn't do that at all. You compared people taking pictures with a company fighting cybercrime. If you're going to make comparisons, at least try to compare like with like.

• Reply 26 of 29

Fine. You’re wrong, as decades of ratings have shown, but whatever.

MS is doing more practical things with Windows

You’ve seen Microsoft’s ads, right? That’s practical?

• Reply 27 of 29
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member
    Quote:

So you make an effort to register, and then to post, on a website dedicated to a company who's products you believe are "overrated". Your goal being? You're clearly a Microsoft astroturfer hoping to start some shit, and troll anywhere you have a chance, contributing absolutely nothing. There's alot of companies I think are overrated and products I don't care for, but I also don't go and spend my time posting on their boards, because that would be rather pathetic and odd. 

• Reply 28 of 29

Is the diver in the picture taking pictures of sharks? I would hope so.

• Reply 29 of 29
    Seems like a good place to ask this%u2026

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the iOS Apps which are used in the latest iPad AIR "Pencil" TV ad?

Thanks...