President Obama reveals he is not allowed to use Apple's iPhone due to security risks

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 93
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Nobody in this world has the raw computing power that the NSA has.

Have you check out IBM new "Big Blue" Super Computer!  It like 200X faster then the model that beat the human chessmaster!  I think even the NSA computer could not win a chess match against the new Big Blue machine!

• Reply 82 of 93
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

What an inflammatory piece of yellow journalism. Being able to pose with an iPhone does not make you tech savvy. Obama has demonstrated a remarkable ability to not grasp technology nor the business world.

That why he is always making speeches and appearing on liberal TV talk shows to tell the public at large that he still the President!  I sure it the only way his advisers have figure out how to make him look Presidential other then him flying to different countries and making speeches there too!  But he has less countries to go to now; since most of the countries that he has gone to are now kind of hostile to him: UAE for example!  LOL!

• Reply 83 of 93
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    harry wild wrote: »
    Have you check out IBM new "Big Blue" Super Computer!  It like 200X faster then the model that beat the human chessmaster!  I think even the NSA computer could not win a chess match against the new Big Blue machine!

The NSA was probably using that 'new' computer 5 years ago.
  • Reply 84 of 93
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You’re right. “Leader of the world” makes a lot more sense.

Sticking to the fact of "President of the United State of America" will do just fine. More is aggrandisement.

• Reply 85 of 93
    Quote:

Obama's BB has a extra layer of security that the average BB doesn’t have.

http://www.securdigital.com/securvoice.html

He also has own cell site that travels with him and connects directly to a secure satellite.

Yup, I know that. There is still controversy, and he still doesn't observe standoff distances with that BB of his when he's near the STEs.

• Reply 86 of 93
    razorpitrazorpit Posts: 1,796member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Conrail View Post

George took the fisher price phone when he moved out in 2009!

(sorry, couldn't resist) :)

Cute, would have been funnier except for the fact Obama makes Bush look like Einstein.  Remember, it was Obama who couldn't figure out how to make a call on an iPhone and then promptly blamed the reporter for "having an insufficient cell phone plan".  Yawn, always someone else's fault....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/9/tech-challenge-obama-has-trouble-iphone/

• Reply 87 of 93
    Originally Posted by KiltedGreen View Post

Sticking to the fact of "President of the United State of America" will do just fine. More is aggrandisement.

Well, some other country needs to feel free to step up and do the protecting job, then. We’d much rather be isolationist again. Let the planet fend for itself.

• Reply 88 of 93
    If you like your cellphone you can keep your cellphone, PERIOD!
  • Reply 89 of 93
    razorpit wrote: »
    Cute, would have been funnier except for the fact Obama makes Bush look like Einstein.  Remember, it was Obama who couldn't figure out how to make a call on an iPhone and then promptly blamed the reporter for "having an insufficient cell phone plan".  Yawn, always someone else's fault....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/9/tech-challenge-obama-has-trouble-iphone/

Could be it's not as easy as everyone likes to think it is.
  • Reply 90 of 93
    Well, some other country needs to feel free to step up and do the protecting job, then. We’d much rather be isolationist again. Let the planet fend for itself.

I'm sure some countries would step up, but how many have the might for the fight?
  • Reply 91 of 93
    razorpitrazorpit Posts: 1,796member
    Quote:

Could be it's not as easy as everyone likes to think it is.

I'm going to go with Occam's razor and suggest president Obama isn't as "hip" and smart as some think he is.

• Reply 92 of 93
    razorpit wrote: »
    I'm going to go with Occam's razor and suggest president Obama<span style="line-height:1.4em;"> isn't as "hip" and smart as some think he is.</span>

More like razorpit's razor. :lol:
  • Reply 93 of 93
    maestro64maestro64 Posts: 5,043member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Wild View Post

what make you think the NSA does not have Big Blue. I believe the NSA has atleast one of every super computer made. It was well known they had a Cray Super Computer back in the 80's and 90's when they were top dog. Hell Apple had a Cray as well to help do the designs of the computer back in the early 90's