Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels, as new sketches show rumored big-screen de

123457»

Comments

  • Reply 121 of 127
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

     

    Funny, because I'm not anti-Apple. I just don't agree with the direction they're currently going in. That alone has been met with ridiculous comments to me to go away.

     

    My comment: "A cheap plastic iPhone 5C and some spec bumps with a finger print scanner? Yawn... iOS 7 looks like a new paint job and that's all. Yawn... Apple has seriously lost its mojo! I'll wait for the iOS 7 upgrade on my phone to judge. Seriously looking at Android, at this point, for my upgrade. Had there been a bigger iPhone, I might have thought differently."

     

    The response I got from Tallest Skil: "Go away."

     

    Seriously? And you're in denial?

     

    Thread, in case you want to look it up: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/159463/apple-changes-up-colors-space-gray-comes-to-iphone-5s-ipods


    You're obviously a troll with nothing better to do. Take a hint.

  • Reply 122 of 127
    comleycomley Posts: 139member
    ruel24
    When, oh when, is Apple going to come out with something new? Something revolutionary? Something that makes a complete shift in paradigm? Those days are gone...

    #81 of 82
    3 days ago
    ruel24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost

    The only thing we get from you is your whiny post.
    ruel24
    You know, I try to be a person presenting actual facts and realistic viewpoints. I used to use all sorts of Apple products dating back to the early 1980's. I may be harsh in my criticism in Apple, as expectations following Jobs are high. But, this response is about as dumb as they come. You have nothing to offer in real data of facts? Why bother? Unlike many of you, I'm just not a blind follower of everything Apple. They're a company that makes products, not a religion that many of you seek to worship at the alter of.

    I'm here to tell you, I nervously jumped ship in October, but I found out much of the FUD put on this forum is unfounded. My Galaxy Note 3 is an awesome phone. People should open their eyes to what the competition is doing and not just blindly bash them and believe Apple knows best.

    Comley
    You f****
    Your pretty negative sorry

    Macpro 2013
    iPhone 5S
  • Reply 123 of 127
    ruel24ruel24 Posts: 432member
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

     

    You're obviously a troll with nothing better to do. Take a hint.


    You obviously don't have a clue and will never have one. Get one.

  • Reply 124 of 127
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    ruel24 wrote: »
    You obviously don't have a clue and will never have one. Get one.

    I was just looking back through your comments because of what [@]comley[/@] posted and you are very acerbic yet without any substance.

    Here you are in September pooh-poohing the iPhone 5S and claiming your desires as unwavering facts...
    Wrong. It has already been stated that Kit Kat, Android's soon to be released new version, will have 64 bit support and Samsung clearly stated its next phone, likely the Galaxy S5, will have a 64 bit processor. These don't happen overnight. They've already been working on them before the iPhone and iOS announcements.

    And then a few months later, apparently after realizing that you were getting your desires met, you decided those grapes were sour...
    What does 64 bit do for you? 64 bit does nothing for you that 32 bits doesn't do. You're a victim of marketing BS!
  • Reply 125 of 127
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,671member
    ruel24 wrote: »
     
    You're obviously a troll with nothing better to do. Take a hint.
    You obviously don't have a clue and will never have one. Get one.

    How can he get a clue when you say he'll never have one?

    Please, post something constructive so we can have a well thought discussion on Apple stuff without merely writing that you'd like a larger iPhone. Or to put in into different wording; don't go around saying that Apple should release a larger iPhone because competitors are. There are larger display phones for many years now and Apple 'only' increased the height, not the width. What makes you think they will release a larger display on their next iPhone? And if you don't think so, let it go. They've been doing fine -selling millions- with the 4" screen for to generations now.
  • Reply 126 of 127
    comleycomley Posts: 139member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    I was just looking back through your comments because of what [@]comley[/@] posted and you are very acerbic yet without any substance.

    Here you are in September pooh-poohing the iPhone 5S and claiming your desires as unwavering facts...
    And then a few months later, apparently after realizing that you were getting your desires met, you decided those grapes were sour...

    My post has been taken down for some reason . anyway he's been exposed
  • Reply 127 of 127
    I don't know about everyone else...But I don't need a larger screen size...if I do then I'll grab the iPad.

    I don't want a Phablet to hold up to my face. I dedicate my front pocket to my iPhone and the 5S is currently big enough but still fits comfortably in my pocket...4.7 would probably still fit but not a 5.5 Phablet.....
Sign In or Register to comment.