Pioneer announces first aftermarket Apple CarPlay systems, coming this summer starting at ...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    solipsismx wrote: »
    I'm certainly not a fan of it. It's not their fault I'm just one of an endless number of people they deal with so I don't think neither want nor believe their apology. However, since there job to resolve questions and concerns I want them to focus on that. I'd rather them say "Let me see what i can do for you." That still a boilerplate line but it tells me they are looking for a solution instead of just trying to coddle me, which I find highly insulting.

I especially hate when a CSR picks up after being on hold to go through some diatribe before I can speak. Make it simple, "My name is <name>, what can I help you with?"

I go further—I can't stand being asked 'What can I help you with?' I don't need their help.
  • Reply 42 of 43
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    I go further—I can't stand being asked 'What can I help you with?' I don't need their help.

Well if you're calling a company and decide not to use the automated system you are wanting some sort of assistance. In a retail store I don't want people coming up to me when I'm actively trying to get their attention but I do accept that I'm in their store and that by engaging people they are statistically more likely to buy as well as not steal.