Apple's 'arrogance' wrought mediocre iTunes Radio and led to Beats buy, report says

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 144

Everything Apple has done since Steve Jobs death has all be scripted. They have followed a plan! They were playing dead. I wrote an awesome article on how Apple is going to take over the world! It's like they thought of everything! Apple is going to dominate come fall! 

http://thadailygeek.com/apple-kills-android/

• Reply 142 of 144
    benjamin frostbenjamin frost Posts: 7,203member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Like all your Christmas music for example, nothing like a Christmas carol popping up in the middle of May.

I don't have any Christmas music. I'm not exactly a festive person. I'm not a Jehovah Witness but I do like that they don't celebrate holidays or birthdays.

If you haven't heard 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas,' you haven't lived.

• Reply 143 of 144
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    If you haven't heard 'Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas,' you haven't lived.

Oh I've heard and I've clearly lived because I want nothing more than to end my life after hearing the repetition of Christmas songs every year. :D
  • Reply 144 of 144
    benjamin frostbenjamin frost Posts: 7,203member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Oh I've heard and I've clearly lived because I want nothing more than to end my life after hearing the repetition of Christmas songs every year. image

In that case, I suggest 'Goodbye Cruel World' (Pink Floyd). Or preferably, learn to love Christmas music! Or wear ear-muffs.