Apple increases issued shares for 7-for-1 stock split in official SEC amendment

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 90
    It would be nice if AI modified the mobile site so I could block you without going into desktop mode.

Edit: I'm back...and you're blocked. Goodbye.

I'll one up ya. I'm gone. Goodbye.
  • Reply 82 of 90
    palominepalomine Posts: 363member
    Spam, you can block on mobile. See the user name to the left of their post....twiddle the arrow next to their name and select 'block user' from the drop down list. Easy.8-)
  • Reply 83 of 90
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    palomine wrote: »
    Spam, you can block on mobile. See the user name to the left of their post....twiddle the arrow next to their name and select 'block user' from the drop down list. Easy.8-)

Yes, the drop down menu appears only in desktop mode. Access the site using an iPhone and you'll see the difference.
  • Reply 84 of 90
    anantksundaramanantksundaram Posts: 20,407member
    pooch wrote: »
    huh? don't let pesky little facts get in the way of your "reporting".

"Personally, I would like nothing more than to thoroughly proof each and every word of my articles before posting. But I can't." -- appleinsider's mike campbell, august 15, 2013

i guess mr. oliver is a protege.

Well at least they're trying. Check comment 14 for what they originally had. It is pretty hilarious that even when making corrections they still screw it up. However they're still raking in the money from page views regardless, so I guess the joke is really on us.

I rarely read the actual articles anymore. I mostly come here to read and comment on the comments.:D
  • Reply 85 of 90
    pooch wrote: »
    huh? don't let pesky little facts get in the way of your "reporting".

"Personally, I would like nothing more than to thoroughly proof each and every word of my articles before posting. But I can't." -- appleinsider's mike campbell, august 15, 2013

i guess mr. oliver is a protege.

Well at least they're trying. Check comment 14 for what they originally had. It is pretty hilarious that even when making corrections they still screw it up. However they're still raking in the money from page views regardless, so I guess the joke is really on us.

I rarely read the actual articles anymore. I mostly come here to read and comment on the comments.:D

How very parasitic.

I love the wide-ranging articles on Apple Insider. The highlight for me is Mr. Dilger's entertaining insights into the Apple landscape. I hope he's been enjoying WWDC.
  • Reply 86 of 90

How very parasitic.

I love the wide-ranging articles on Apple Insider. The highlight for me is Mr. Dilger's entertaining insights into the Apple landscape. I hope he's been enjoying WWDC.

'Parasitic'? Ok... (Not sure you know the meaning of the word) :rolleyes:

Understand the word 'rarely'?
  • Reply 87 of 90
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member
    visualzone wrote: »
    Ever thought about anger management courses?

Not only that but some good therapy - see if Apple bought Amazon tomorrow he's be praising that same 3D phone as a godsend. You can't discuss anything with him that's not an Apple product or unless Apple owns it. . He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology because -1. Dre's made a success selling Drek and 2. Apple now owns it. Meanwhile any audio or stereo engineer outside of Rap or Hip Hop would use such crap.
  • Reply 88 of 90
    pazuzu wrote: »
    visualzone wrote: »
    Ever thought about anger management courses?

Not only that but some good therapy - see if Apple bought Amazon tomorrow he's be praising that same 3D phone as a godsend. You can't discuss anything with him that's not an Apple product or unless Apple owns it. . He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology because -1. Dre's made a success selling Drek and 2. Apple now owns it

Meanwhile any audio or stereo engineer outside of Rap or Hip Hop would use such crap.

Please stop, with your obsessive-compulsive drivel.
  • Reply 89 of 90
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,386member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

Not only that but some good therapy - see if Apple bought Amazon tomorrow he's be praising that same 3D phone as a godsend. You can't discuss anything with him that's not an Apple product or unless Apple owns it. . He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology because -1. Dre's made a success selling Drek and 2. Apple now owns it. Meanwhile any audio or stereo engineer outside of Rap or Hip Hop would use such crap.

"He swears up and down now Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of headphone technology"

For the benefit of everyone here, please quote a SINGLE POST I made as evidence of your bolded statement. I don't want multiple examples- I only need ONE. I'll go a step further- please post a single example of where I praised the quality of any Beats product, in any way whatsoever. Not only do you lie - but you take that lie and sensationalize it to such a staggeringly shameless degree. You could have just stated that I praised Beats headphone quality- that would have already been a blatant lie. You could have even just said that I praised the deal- that would also have been a lie. But no, that's not enough, so I "swore up and down that Beats and Dre are the creme de la creme of heaphone technology" - because, hey, why not, right? I won't even comment on the part where you claim to predict my hypothetical response about a hypothetical deal surrounding a hypothetical product that nobody knows anything about. Disgusting. 

So either show me and this entire forum evidence of your statement by way of a quote- or come back here and admit you're nothing but a blatant, cowardly liar who has decided to put words into my mouth because you don't like the fact that I constantly call you out on being a troll, a spammer and a liar. I've never praised Beats, or even the deal. The only thing I've done is called you out on spamming every thread here with your Beats/Dre hate- even threads completely unrelated to the topic, and contributing nothing but filth and drivel devoid of any reasoning or attempts at objectivity. Also, contrary to what you've stated, you've never tried to "discuss" anything with me- that would imply you make posts that leave room for discussion, instead of agenda-diven spam and mindless bashing. I have never once lied on this forum, nor have I twisted anyone's words, nor ever disregarded the facts. Anyone who has seen my posts knows this. 

I'm waiting for the quotes. As is the rest of the forum. Prove to everyone that I stated what you claimed I stated.