Apple links new U2 album to iTunes accounts, causes unapproved auto-downloads

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85

Or get a Samsung Galaxy.

• Reply 82 of 85
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint View Post

This really is annoying that they forced this album into my Purchased list. I never purchased it. I was told that it's impossible to delete it. You have to hide it, but it's always there. I downloaded it and tried to listen to it, but it's terrible.

I don't like the idea of Apple putting stuff in my purchased folder. It isn't purchased at all. It's a free spam album. If they are going to do this in the future, I would like the option of opting out. I will go ballistic if they force Lady Gaga or Kanye West or other crap music in my Purchased list. U2 used to be great. I wasn't offended at first, but I see why the album is free. They knew it wasn't going to sell because it's not good!

Yeah, you're missing a lot but I don't have time to tell you.

• Reply 83 of 85

Oh the humanity!!! :D

Not sure where else it runs but here in the UK Starbucks and Apple iTunes have a weekly offer where you get a song or an app or a TV episode, or iBook for free a new one each week. I find that I go and get these codes each week just so that I can get something free from the big ugly corporate giant! Half of them I don't want, but it's free... :D I have to have it!

• Reply 84 of 85

@Tom Beasley:

goodbye