Walgreens memo suggests Apple Pay mobile payments with iPhone 6 could launch Saturday, Oct. 18

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yosemite’s the 20th.

No, I definitely don't think so. Either Thursday after the event, or Friday the 17th.

• Reply 82 of 83
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tenly View Post

Do you see any reason why Apple Pay would or would not be compatible with pre-paid Visa and Mastercards?

I actually hope they extend the Apple Pay system (after they get the initial kinks worked out) with something similar to the new Family Sharing capabilities in iOS 8 - specifically, I'd like to be able to configure my son's device with MY credit card BUT have it prompt ME for approval whenever he tries to use it - that way we're prepared or true emergencies but I can still monitor and approve/deny other spendjg requests.

Ugh, that could get really messy. I don't want to be standing in line behind your kid while we waits at the terminal for your approval.

• Reply 83 of 83
    tenlytenly Posts: 710member
    pmz wrote: »

Ugh, that could get really messy. I don't want to be standing in line behind your kid while we waits at the terminal for your approval.
    Ha ha! That would be really annoying! I had "true" emergencies in mind, like paying for a tow truck or an out of town auto-repair - not buying lunch at McDonald's...