Apple flips switch on holiday-themed iTunes Radio stations

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

They're a dime a dozen in Barcelona.

Man, that Spanish economy... No wonder the Catalans want independence; their Barcelowomen are getting short-changed!

• Reply 42 of 45
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Man, that Spanish economy... No wonder the Catalans want independence; their Barcelowomen are getting short-changed!

The men aren't complaining though. ;)
  • Reply 43 of 45
    I am guessing you don't pay for iTunes Match right? As I said earlier I get no ads.

No I don't pay for iTunes Radio. I wasn't quoting you anyway. If you look at my post I was quoting from Crowley who asked about the ads and what they were like.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Oh man, I live in the city. If I want to hear Christmas songs all I have to do is open my window and something will drift in from the mall or the town square.

Jing-a-ling. Ding-a-ling. Soon it will be Christmas Day.

• Reply 45 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by maclvr03 View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I am guessing you don't pay for iTunes Match right? As I said earlier I get no ads.

No I don't pay for iTunes Radio. I wasn't quoting you anyway. If you look at my post I was quoting from Crowley who asked about the ads and what they were like.

No one pays for iTunes Radio. If you pay for iTunes Match, however, you get ad-free iTunes Radio for free