Apple not offering '12 Days of Gifts' promotion for first time in six years

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 125
    nick29nick29 Posts: 111member
    They ran the numbers, not enough boost to the bottom dollar line.
  • Reply 122 of 125
    They should increase the song limit, for sure. 

I have, dare I say it, noticed an improvement in the reliability of iTunes Match in recent months. I've had it for as long as it’s been available here-probably about three years. I only have 5,550 tracks.

I agree, they really ought to up the limit. Or remove it altogether. I have 68,000 songs (many live concerts) and it continues to grow as long as my favourite artist still play, year after year.

Due to the song limit I would like to checkbox what ought to be on iCloud and what I want to keep locally. Creating 2 separate libs simply won't do.
  • Reply 123 of 125
    eacumm wrote: »
    Not true I had an appointment the other day for 10:10 am a lady in front of me had no appointment they made her one for 11:00 around 9:30 they took care of her while I waited when I said something about it I was told it was because she spoke Portuguese and the guy who took care of her was the only person that spoke Portuguese, my reply was and my iPhone 6 plus is dead and I have a flight to catch in 4 hours with my ticket in hand so they could see I was not lying

Too bad you didn't have time for the Genius to fix the period key on your phone!
  • Reply 124 of 125
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    philboogie wrote: »
    Yes, and thanking you for responding. The storage options may look strange, stingy. But I think they just wanted to up the ASP and still offer the iPhone at the familiar base price. I agree that 16GB may seem very limited, but I'm also looking at people only using their phone for 1) calls 2) SMS 3) photo taking/viewing 4) time Yes, time; supposedly it's the most used function of smartphones.

As for the amount of RAM, yes, 2GB on the next gen iPhones, even it were to take a bit off the battery life.

That's like buying a Ferrari for grocery shopping. If it's for enterprise use I can understand, but for personal use it cripples the device's potential.
  • Reply 125 of 125
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    philboogie wrote: »
    Yes, and thanking you for responding. The storage options may look strange, stingy. But I think they just wanted to up the ASP and still offer the iPhone at the familiar base price. I agree that 16GB may seem very limited, but I'm also looking at people only using their phone for 1) calls 2) SMS 3) photo taking/viewing 4) time Yes, time; supposedly it's the most used function of smartphones.

As for the amount of RAM, yes, 2GB on the next gen iPhones, even it were to take a bit off the battery life.

That's like buying a Ferrari for grocery shopping. If it's for enterprise use I can understand, but for personal use it cripples the device's potential.

'Us techies' can't see the benefit of paying $649 for a mere phone and point and shoot device, but people are getting the phone 'for free' when renewing their subscription. They really believe they are merely paying ? $35 a month for something they used to pay ? $10 a month for, but are now getting this phone for free. Hence their usage; it's simply a phone that takes pictures on the fly.