AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    stephenroblesstephenrobles Posts: 91member, moderator, editor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pmz View Post

"Not available in the US Store."

Cool. That about concludes my interest.

We apologize for that error showing up, we noticed it too. The podcast is definitely available in the U.S. iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/apple-insider-podcast/id963144241

• Reply 42 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bsenka View Post

This Podcast is not available in Canada.

???? That's the first time I've EVER seen that message for any podcast!

The podcast was approved in iTunes only shortly after our post went up and listeners in the U.S. saw this message too. The podcast should be available here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/apple-insider-podcast/id963144241

• Reply 43 of 48
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member

^ Thank you.

• Reply 44 of 48
    bigpicsbigpics Posts: 1,397member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

FYI: Topolsky quit The Verge last year and is now leading Bloomberg's online news effort and experiments as an editor. The Verge has further drifted into cesspool journalism and is a clickbait headline farm under the even less capable guidance of Nilay Patel.

Knew I was liking the whole site less and that it had drifted out of my loop, but guess I fell out of the bigger picture loop as well... ...thnx...

;)

• Reply 45 of 48
    bigpics wrote: »
    Knew I was liking the whole site less and that it had drifted out of my loop, but guess I fell out of the bigger picture loop as well... ...thnx...

;)

You're welcome. Also found out that another of their top reporters/editors David Pierce left and joined Wired.com. I think they're looking at a real talent exodus at The Verge.
  • Reply 46 of 48
    ascii wrote: »
    It was good to hear you guys tackle the uptick in software bugs. Yosemite has a particularly nasty one where it will just randomly log you out every few days, and it wasn't fixed in 10.10.2 either.

I'm wondering if it's because the software guys are focussing on the Watch?

Seems a likely reason.
  • Reply 47 of 48
    Thanks for this podcast, Stephen and Daniel; I enjoyed it a lot.

I wonder whether it might be better making it 30-45 minutes rather than an hour; you could always have two to accommodate the content. I would still enjoy it at an hour, but a shorter time is a bit more bite-sized for busy people.

Daniel reminds me a little of an old, Canadian girlfriend of mine: modest, intelligent and polite. ????
  • Reply 48 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Thanks for this podcast, Stephen and Daniel; I enjoyed it a lot.

I wonder whether it might be better making it 30-45 minutes rather than an hour; you could always have two to accommodate the content. I would still enjoy it at an hour, but a shorter time is a bit more bite-sized for busy people.

Daniel reminds me a little of an old, Canadian girlfriend of mine: modest, intelligent and polite. ????

We appreciate the feedback! We'll be making some changes to this week's episode so be sure to look for it tomorrow.