Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    apple ][ wrote: »
    And I'm also not feeling the red shirts, especially not in China.

Strikes me that red would be particularly suitable for China. Communism and all that.
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Webb View Post

Why all those stairs to enter and exit? I count more than 50 steps to climb to leave the store, unless there is a ground-level exit somewhere as well.

To stop people getting fat.

• Reply 43 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DanielSW View Post

No, it doesn't. No, they don't.

The design is simple, timeless, elegant. Wood is the perfect material. Maple is the perfect species for its "clearness (lack of knots)", durability, and warmth.

They're also American made.

Curious why don't Apple open a store in the Philippines?

No apples there?

• Reply 44 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by malo View Post

The store is beautiful! I respect Apple more and more for their focus to reach higher and countless new standards with products and brand retail, they are in a class by themselves!

I love how AA is transforming Apple's next generation of retail - her supplier product curation, her attention to visual merchandise detail and her emphasis on service care and responsiveness, it's obvious to me, the bar is set higher!

I wouldn't have thought that AA would want any bar at all.

Why would Alcoholics Anonymous want to encourage alcohol consumption in Apple Stores?

How irresponsible.

• Reply 45 of 45
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

I wonder if the person who highly doubted that Apple's tables are made out of real wood ever found these replies educational or if he just returned his head to the sand.

He's like the everyman of YouTube comments; you know the one, who replies "fake" to every video, regardless of content.