Aerial footage shows off temporary building at site of Apple's March 9 event, likely Apple Watch dem

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 50
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member
    fireblue wrote: »
    Steve Job's - "I've finally cracked the TV Remote." Introducing the Apple Watch - a TV remote you always have with you.

Exactly. You beat me to it.
  • Reply 42 of 50
    flaneurflaneur Posts: 4,526member

No, he didn't say the remote. He was talking about the interface.

True, but you know what he means. The remote (e.g., the mouse or the finger) determines the interface.
  • Reply 43 of 50
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

True, but you know what he means. The remote (e.g., the mouse or the finger) determines the interface.

Maybe we're all misinterpreting the Steve Jobs quote.

When he said, "I've finally cracked it!", perhaps he had just accidentally broken the tv he'd had for 40 years.

• Reply 44 of 50
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

So why doesn't Apple have Apple trees all over the place Goddammit! Yes I know the south Bay was full of Cherry orchards before the bulldozers arrived. Can you imagine the fun we would be having if it was called "Cherry"  and the Mac"intosh"  would have been called

the "Bing" as in the Cherry Bing lol - Meh maybe not!

"damn I lost my Cherry" or "who stole my Cherry"

http://www.davewilson.com/product-information/product/cherries ;

Hmm, not sure if cherries would work. If a cherry fell on Isaac Newton's head, he probably would've just eaten it, and we wouldn't know what gravity is!

I'm craving pie all of the sudden.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Cherry trees also need rain. 

Something which the possible Apple Watch parade will get plenty of.

Haha. The cherry trees need a different kind of rain. With the Apple Watch it'll be raining money!

I'm sure once you've gotten used to the idea of Apple Watch you'll come around.. and be its biggest fan! ;)

• Reply 45 of 50
    slprescottslprescott Posts: 765member
    Re: other product announcements...

I think Apple wants the focus to be on the Watch (of course), but I could imagine announcements related to other products / capabilities *if they relate to the Watch* capabilities.

Examples:
    - Apple TV
    - Home Kit
    - Health Kit
    - Car Play
  • Reply 46 of 50
    Though the Yerba Buena Center is long a favored venue for Apple announcements, the addition's building panels look to be std. 4'x8'(with a perosn seated nearby for scale & a std. door) which would make the space about 32'x48'. It's a mighty cozy area for a major announcement and funneling 700-odd invitiees through.
  • Reply 47 of 50
    firebluefireblue Posts: 17member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

As my paraphrase is not acceptable, please provide the exact quote and I will graciously accept your interjection. 

• Reply 48 of 50
    I
    Steve Job's - "I've finally cracked the TV Remote." Introducing the Apple Watch - a TV remote you always have with you.
    it' s "Jobs" not 'Job's"
  • Reply 49 of 50
    I
    It's "Jobs," not "Job's."