Apple Watch Edition initially limited to 53 retail outlets worldwide

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    city wrote: »
    I don't believe the Apple Watch necessary needs exclusivity with regard to the number of units produced to sell well. Lots of wealthy people buy similar cars as they don't want to be seen in anything lesser.

Lots of wealthy people buy Toyotas, and Hondas as well.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by auxio View Post

I'm thinking that most people interested in purchasing the Edition would want to try it out first?

I'm wondering if the third party merchants Apple is partnering with will have the watches in stock on the 24th, or if they will be strictly pre-ordering as well?

• Reply 23 of 26

Selfridges? Once upon a time it was a great store (I worked there when I was a student) now it is just a collection of 'tat' shops.

Why not one of the two big stores in Knightsbridge?

That's where the real money in the West End goes. By that I mean not as far north as the north side of Oxford St.

Not being able to shop for it in the shop with the green bags means no sale for me.;)

• Reply 24 of 26
    richlrichl Posts: 2,213member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rotateleftbyte View Post

Selfridges? Once upon a time it was a great store (I worked there when I was a student) now it is just a collection of 'tat' shops.

Why not one of the two big stores in Knightsbridge?

That's where the real money in the West End goes. By that I mean not as far north as the north side of Oxford St.

Not being able to shop for it in the shop with the green bags means no sale for me.;)

Knightsbridge isn't as central as Oxford Street. I would guess that most of the people buying a gold Apple Watch in London will be tourists.

• Reply 25 of 26
    badmonkbadmonk Posts: 1,327member
    What no locations in Saudi Arabia? I guess they can fly.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    anomeanome Posts: 1,544member
    Australia:<ul><li>Sydney - George Street</li><li>Brisbane - MacArthur Chambers</li><li>Melbourne - Southland (Cheltenham)</li></ul>
    I don't know if they have them available for sale (although given how everyone sold out so quickly, probably not) but they have Edition watches in the display cabinet in Canberra as well.

Don't know if this invalidates the entire list or not, depends on whether they just don't have any to sell.