Apple Store goes down ahead of Apple Watch preorders

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    paul94544paul94544 Posts: 1,027member

I ordered mine at 12:14

Stainless steel with black strap, I figure the white one will get really dirty looking

Delivery by May 14th its says.

• Reply 42 of 48
    phone-ui-guyphone-ui-guy Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tordenskjold View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tordenskjold View Post

Got my order in. At 1:06 am Mtn, for a 42mm Sport with green band. Delivery between 4/24 and 05/08. Was listening to iTunes Radio while waiting for the Apple Store app to open. It stopped streaming at 1:01.

Delivery Receipt includes $49 for Apple Care. Must have hit that button by accident. If I change the order to remove Apple Care will I lose my place in the Que?

I would call Apple in a week and see if they can remove it, or if you can just return it without activating it.

• Reply 43 of 48
    phone-ui-guyphone-ui-guy Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

Stainless steel with black strap, I figure the white one will get really dirty looking

too bad Mr B Frosty won't be around to see the sales figures on Monday!!!

I doubt we will get sales figures. Since Apple moved the watch to their general accounting bucket so the dollars don't get broken out for competitive reasons. I'm guessing they also do not want competitors to get the units sold. Expect some warm and fuzzy language about how they exceeded expected demand, yada yada yada.

• Reply 44 of 48
    aderutteraderutter Posts: 605member
    UK order placed for two watches (plus a thunderbolt monitor and retina iMac ;)
    Delivery 12th - 26th May for the watches!
    Watches are 38mm Black Sport and 42mm SS Watch Link.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    oberpongooberpongo Posts: 182member
    Which model did you order?
    Sport 42mm Space grey
  • Reply 46 of 48
    oberpongooberpongo Posts: 182member
    The Edition were for july from the start. Apple is making some serious money. I bet the watch business is a Fortune 500 company by the end of the first year.
  • Reply 47 of 48

No doubt Apple is making serious money, credit goes to the management of Apple to keep coming up with new products.

• Reply 48 of 48
    idreyidrey Posts: 647member
    paul94544 wrote: »

too bad Mr B Frosty won't be around to see the sales figures on Monday!!!

Is he banned for ever?