One of Apple's first 'next-generation' US retail store designs will debut near Memphis

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post

no. what you have to admit is you made a poor choice by not opening your eyes and at least pretend to read the article before spurting the usual concern-troll goop out.

Give me an example of said "troll goop out".

• Reply 42 of 48
    rogifan wrote: »
    Yeah not the smartest thing to do. Not having a photo would've been better.

yeah because words are hard.
  • Reply 43 of 48
    chadmatic wrote: »

Give me an example of said "troll goop out".

typical troll goop is what you said in your first post -- that you don't like the new, undisclosed store design, implying you feel it will be bad for Apple. despite never having, you know, seen it. that's classic concern-troll BS.

now you're saying it's all just a big misunderstanding because you didn't actually bother to read the article or even the caption of the story you chose to comment on. which, frankly, I can't begin to understand. either way...troll nonsense it be.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NolaMacGuy View Post

typical troll goop is what you said in your first post -- that you don't like the new, undisclosed store design, implying you feel it will be bad for Apple. despite never having, you know, seen it. that's classic concern-troll BS.

now you're saying it's all just a big misunderstanding because you didn't actually bother to read the article or even the caption of the story you chose to comment on. which, frankly, I can't begin to understand. either way...troll nonsense it be.

When I first saw the photo of the storefront, i thought it was a rendering of the next generation store and my first impression was that the design was a huge step backwards.  That is not a troll response.  As it turns out it is a huge step backwards, all the way back to one of the first store designs!

• Reply 45 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by formosa View Post

The current interior design is simple and elegant IMO but is being copied too much, making it look dated. See the Microsoft store below.

This article doesn't reveal details of the new interior design (other than catering for displaying the Watch), so how can you form an impression of it? :\ 

No self-respecting Apple customer would be caught dead in a Microsoft Store, so who cares if they're stealing Apple's retail look?

• Reply 46 of 48
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielSW View Post

No it doesn't. It's quite inspired. Now Angela gets to really show her stuff.

Ok, my bad eyes didn't see the small gray lettering below the picture stating this is the old store.

• Reply 47 of 48
    aaronjaaronj Posts: 1,595member

Honestly?  Like 75% of the posts, if not more, in this thread are about the CaptionGate.  Come on.  :(