Bug forces Apple to delay watchOS 2 launch at last minute

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 51
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Phone-UI-Guy View Post

You wearing it upside down on your right wrist? Then it is the top left button. You either know which button is being referred to, or you don't have an Apple Watch.

It is right side up on my right wrist. But I can see how you were confused by wearing one upside down on your left wrist.

• Reply 42 of 51
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elehcdn View Post

With no way to downgrade, Apple has to make sure the release is as bulletproof as possible. I don't mind waiting ... IWatch has surpassed my expectations for stability even at a V1.

Has anyone confirmed if watchOS 2 is compatible with "iWatch?"

• Reply 43 of 51
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eightzero View Post

I'd also like to know about compatibility with the iCar.

• Reply 44 of 51
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eightzero View Post

Sorry, meant the Apple Watch ... it was easier to type on my iPad.

• Reply 45 of 51
    Note to Apple:
    Please put the Apple Watch on the annual upgrade program.
    I dearly want the Apple Watch but like many others I am waiting for the second or third version before I buy.
    Putting the Apple Watch on the annual upgrade path will eliminate the hesitation many of us are having.
    I'd gladly pay a monthly "fee" to stay up with the current phone & Apple Watch.
    Think what this revenue stream would do for the stock value.
  • Reply 46 of 51
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Quench View Post

Note to Apple:

Please put the Apple Watch on the annual upgrade program.

I dearly want the Apple Watch but like many others I am waiting for the second or third version before I buy.

Putting the Apple Watch on the annual upgrade path will eliminate the hesitation many of us are having.

I'd gladly pay a monthly "fee" to stay up with the current phone & Apple Watch.

Think what this revenue stream would do for the stock value.

Wimp ;)

Actually, I am not sure that they want to update the AppleWatch that often considering it is a luxury item that (some) people are paying a huge amount of money for. If you think of it as being jewelry, it needs to be more stable than other devices. Besides, I am not sure how much innovation you could have in the Apple Watch to justify yearly updates.

• Reply 47 of 51
    Good point about the annual upgrade.
    Your are right, Apple probably won't upgrade that often.
    My point is that I would gladly pay a monthly "fee" to be able to upgrade as the new watches come out.
    Like some people, in the past I've bought an item only to have an upgrade come out soon after.
    Hence my hesitation to buy the first or second version. If I was able to upgrade at will, I certainly would buy now.
  • Reply 48 of 51
    Apple owner makes great parody using game of thrones. "Spoiler".
  • Reply 49 of 51
    eightzero wrote: »

You wearing it upside down on your right wrist? Then it is the top left button. You either know which button is being referred to, or you don't have an Apple Watch.
    It is right side up on my right wrist. But I can see how you were confused by wearing one upside down on your left wrist.

Nice try, but you actually had to change the wrist setting from left to right. ;)
  • Reply 50 of 51
    I was disappointed when I received the text about the delay