Apple CEO Tim Cook met with Pope Francis in the Vatican on Friday

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 33
    Pope Francis asked Cook to manufacture a VR headset (Apple-VR) that will connect to iOS devices and use xCode and the App Store for its software authoring and distribution platform.  That's why Tim just hired this VR guy:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/22/10813740/apple-vr-expert-hire-doug-bowman-virginia-tech

Pope Francis and Tim agreed that Apple-VR should blow the Rift to hell.   :p
  • Reply 22 of 33
    "Tim, i appreciate you coming to see me. You see, my child, I have a problem. See this cossack? it's very nice. But the lines, you see, it does not look so good with the big-a iPhone... Timmy me Bambino, please, an iPhone 5se. For a poor vicar of Christ. Si? You can? Molto bene!"

Yeah, the Pope, despite being from Argentina, sounds like an Italian stereotype in my head. 
  • Reply 23 of 33
    leighrleighr Posts: 254member
    The Pope: So, if I sync to iCloud, do I still need to sync to my Mac? Tim: No, no. Just one or the other.
    edited January 2016
  • Reply 24 of 33
    latifbplatifbp Posts: 544member
    dinoone said:

Pope Francis had an audience today with Mr Timothy Donald Cook, Apple CEO.
    "Timmy, you must be a good boy and read the Bible."
  • Reply 25 of 33
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,950member
    They will be discussing the new Popemobile aka "Project Titan".
    LoL how awesome would that be?!?!
  • Reply 26 of 33
    hentaiboyhentaiboy Posts: 1,252member
    dinoone said:

"Here Mr Pope. Just for you. A prototype iPad Air 3 with custom antique wooden case. Enjoy."

"Bless you my son"
  • Reply 27 of 33
    dinoone said:

I hear he tried to sell Tim some trinkets from the Vatican gift shop.
  • Reply 28 of 33
    What a pile of stinking chicken manure, I say chicken because Tim Cook is not worthy of bull manure. Steve Jobs would never give a check to make-believe religious authority. I will use my iphone, imac, ipad, and iwatch until they break. Tim Cook is embarrassing to APPLE.
  • Reply 29 of 33
    What a pile of stinking chicken manure, I say chicken because Tim Cook is not worthy of bull manure. Steve Jobs would never give a check to make-believe religious authority. I will use my iphone, imac, ipad, and iwatch until they break. Tim Cook is embarrassing to APPLE.
    Sog? Is that you?
    singularity
  • Reply 30 of 33
    Sog? Is that you?
    I'm not sure there wasn't any remark about share price or sacking Tim.... it might just be a new person

:D 
  • Reply 31 of 33
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    The pope is Liberal and so is Tim Cook so I'm sure it was a good meeting. Probably discussed global warming.
    Well they are both highly intelligent and  very knowledgeable in the sciences so hopefully you are correct.
  • Reply 32 of 33
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member

They will be discussing the new Popemobile aka "Project Titan".
    Had it been the last Pole I'd have made a joke about project 'Satan', but even as a non believer I like this pope and I really like Tim.